两人英语对话带中文阅读
语言是人类交往行为的最基本媒介,英语语言的交流功能使得学好英语尤为重要,英语课堂的理想教学效果一直以来都是英语语言学习所追求的。小编整理了两人英语对话带中文,欢迎阅读!
两人英语对话带中文篇一
Tom: Today, general manager gave me a proposal.
今天,总经理给了我一个企划案。
Bob: What kind of proposal is it?
什么样的企划案?
Tom: It is about our new store. Do you have any idea about this?
是关于我们的新店,你有什么想法?
Bob: The customers of our old store are housewives. I think we need to expand our targeted people.
我们旧店的顾客都是些家庭主妇,我认为我们必须再扩展。
Tom: Yes, I agree. So we need to think about it.
是的,我同意,所以我们必须想想。
Bob: Do you agree us to add some counters which sell some ornaments that young people love?
你同意我们增加一些柜台卖一些年轻人喜欢的饰品吗?
Tom: Young people? It sounds a good idea.
年轻人?听起来不错。
Bob: Yeah, young people are always interested in something new. Our new counters could sell some low price and particular ornaments or something else.
恩,年轻人总是对新鲜事物感兴趣。我们新的柜台可以卖一些价位低而且独特的饰品或者其他东西。
Tom: Em.. you can try to put down your ideas.
恩,你可以试着把你的想法写下来。
Bob: OK, no problem.
好的,没问题。
两人英语对话带中文篇二
Leader: Why are you so late?
为什么这么迟?
Lily: Late? I got here on time.
迟到?我很准时啊。
Leader: I said we would meet here at 8 o’clock, not 9 o’clock.
我说我们要八点在这见面,不是九点。
Lily: I am so sorry.
很抱歉。
Leader: You had better wise up.
放聪明点。
Lily: I will. And what are we going to do?
我会的,那我们要做什么呢?
Leader: We don’t have enough time to run over these papers. We should start our task.
我们没有足够的时间来浏览这些论文了。我们直接开始工作吧。
Lily: And what I should do?
那我要做什么?
Leader: Arrange all things we need in the coming days, and then call every member of our team and tell them when and where. Did you grasp the overall situation?
整理我们接下来几天要用的所有东西,然后打电话通知我们队的所有成员时间和地点。你懂我的意思吗?
Lily: Yes, that’s very easy.
懂了,这很简单。
两人英语对话带中文篇三
Tom: Do you think I am mindless?
你认为我很没头脑吗?
Bob: Why do you have such a feeling? Have you done anything wrong?
你怎么会这么想呢?你做错什么了?
Tom: I think so. I told someone who I don’t know very well something.
是的。我告诉了某个我不是很熟悉的人一些事情。
Bob: Something like what ?
什么事?
Tom: Something should be kept in secret.
一些应该是被保密的事情。
Bob: Oh god. And what happened?
哦天啊。然后怎么样了?
Tom: I don’t know. I felt so upset now.
我不知道。我现在很沮丧。
Bob: Why did you tell him?
你为什么告诉他这些事呢?
Tom: It was a slip of tongue.
无意中说漏了嘴。
Bob: I see. Don’t worry. It will be fine.
我知道了。别太担心,会好的。
两人英语对话带中文篇四
Ann: What’s wrong with you? You look very upset.
你怎么了?你看起来不开心呢。
Lily: Nothing. I am looking the scenery out of the window.
没什么,我在看窗外的风景。
Ann: Don’t cheat me. I am your best friend. I know something happened.
别骗我,我是你最好的朋友,我知道一定发生什么了。
Lily: It’s my mum. She fell down from the stairs and broke her leg.
是我妈妈,她从楼梯摔了下来,腿摔断了。
Ann: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. And what did the doctor said?
噢,真的很抱歉。医生怎么说?
Lily: The doctor said that the leg could be cured, but my mum should stay in bad for three or four months. And she couldn’t do any heave work.
医生说是可以治愈的,但是我妈妈必须在床上呆三到四个月,她不能做重活了。
Ann: Oh, but now that she would be cured is the most important. I know you worry about the money. I am sorry that I can’t do any favor for you.
哦,但是现在她能被治愈比较重要啊,我知道你在担心钱的问题,我很抱歉我帮不了你。
Lily: Don’t say that. I am very happy to hear you say that. Let’s play it by ear.
别这么说,我很高兴听到你这么说,走一步看一步吧!
Ann: Maybe we can ask the teachers for help.
也许我们可以找老师帮忙啊。
Lily: It can only be like that.
只能这样了。