关于简单的电话英语口语
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。鉴于此,我国对英语口语能力的要求更为明确。小编精心收集了关于简单的电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于简单的电话英语口语1
打电话遇到困难时
您能说慢一点儿吗? Please speak a little more slowly.
= Would you slow down, please?
我听不清楚。 I can't hear you very well.
Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空吗?)
= I can barely hear you. (我一点儿都听不见。)
= I'm having trouble hearing you. (我听不太清楚。)
电话线好像有毛病。 We have a bad connection.
= This is a really bad line.
您能再大点儿声吗? Could you speak up, please?
= Please speak a little louder.
= Would you speak up a little, please?
串线了。 The lines are crossed.
*line 是指telephone line "电话线",cross "交叉"、"干扰"。
= The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串线了。)
对不起,让您久等了。 I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
= That's okay. (没关系。)
= I'm sorry for the delay. (对不起,我来晚了。)
= Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
谢谢您等我。 Thank you for waiting.
你给我的电话号码是错的。 You gave me the wrong number.
= The number you gave me was wrong.
关于简单的电话英语口语2
打电话进来:
Is Yang there? (最常用)
Is Yang around? (次常用)
Hello, May I speak to Yang please?
Hello, Can I talk to Yang please?
如果正是本人:
This is he. (男的)
This is she。(女的)
This is Kun-Lin ( 你的名字) speaking。
You are speaking to him. (her)
You are talking to him。
如果是别人:
Hold on. (最常见)
I'll get him, Hold on please。
Hold on, let me see if he is here。
One moment please。
如果他正好不在:
No, He is out. (最常见)
No, He is not here. May I take a message?
No, He is not in。
No, He is not available。
No, He just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes。
如果他要找的人不在:
Do you know when he will be back?
Do you know where he is going?
Do you know where I can reach him?
Do you know his office number? (or work place number)
回答:
No, I am sorry, I don't know! (50%)
I have no idea. (49%)
Yes, his number is 404-123-4567.
如果要留言:
May I leave a message?
回答:
Sure, go ahead。
Hold on, let me get a pencil and paper。
打错电话:
Is this Wachovia Bank?
回答:
No, I am afraid you have the wrong number。
What number did you dial?
What number are you calling?
结束对话:
Thank you, have a good day。
听不清楚时:
Pardon?
Excuse me?
I am sorry?
Say again?
Say what?
Come again?
关于简单的电话英语口语3
Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
请在你来之前打个电话,不然我们有可能不在家。
You’re wanted on the telephone.
有你的电话。
What number should I dial to get the operator?
我想接通接线员的电话,我应拨打什么号码?
I want to make a long distance call.
我想打个长途。
Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
拿起话筒,然后将硬币投进硬币口中。
I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.
我想给Copper先生打电话,但是线路一直很忙。
You must have dialed the wrong number.
你一定打错电话了。
I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
我拨的号码正确,但是没有人接听。
The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?
电话铃响了,你能接下电话吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
你想留下什么口信儿吗?
Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.
你是谁?我听不出你的声音。
Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?
你能告诉Cooper先生我打过电话吗?
Is this Empire 5-4093?
是帝国5-4093吗?
I have to hang up now.
现在我不得不挂断电话。
Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
将话筒靠近你的嘴,我听不见你的声音。
Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
你介意明天再打过来吗?