商务英语对话文章精选
英语综合语言运用能力的培养要求学生多接触多运用英语。情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。小编整理了商务英语对话文章,欢迎阅读!
商务英语对话文章一
杨云: Peter, welcome to our factory.
皮特,欢迎到我们工厂来。
皮特: I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
杨云: You’ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
皮特: I hope so.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
希望如此啊。也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
杨云: No problem. Then we could look at the production line.
没有问题。接下来我们可以看一下我们的生产线。
皮特: OK. May I take pictures which I will send to my colleagues?
好的。我想拍一些照片,发给我其他的同事,可以吗?
杨云: Of course you can.
当然可以了啊。
皮特: You are so kind. Thank you very much. Hope we can work together.
你太好。非常感谢。希望我们以后能合作。
杨云: My pleasure. I hope so.
我很乐意效劳啊。我也希望能够合作。
商务英语对话文章二
Snow: Snow, could I ask you some questions about membership of WTO?
肖恩,我可以向你提问几个关于WTO成员国的问题么?
Sean: Of course!
当然!
Snow: Do you know how many countries belong to it?
你知道WTO有多少成员国么?
Sean: En, recently, there are 142 countries or regions belonging to the WTO. And 29 other countries are being discussed, including Russia, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, and so on.
嗯,目前有142个国家或地区是WTO的成员国。另外,还有29个国家的成员国资格正在进行讨论;包括俄罗斯、乌克兰、沙特阿拉伯等。
Snow: Terrific! Could you point out some important countries or regions?
棒极了!你能指出一些重要的国家或地区么?
Sean: Sure. Members include the top four trading powers which are the European Union, the United States, Japan and Cannada.
可以。其中包括四大贸易经济体系,它们分别是欧盟、美国、日本和加拿大。
商务英语对话文章三
Jane: All right.Shall we get down to the price now?
现在我们可以来谈一谈价格问题吗?
Joe: No problem.Our unit price for the hand-made straw mattress is 10$ per one.
没问题。我们手工制造的草席垫子单价是每个10块。
Jane: I think the price is a little bit higher; can you give me a discount?
我觉得价格有点偏高,能不能给我打个折扣?
Joe: You know our product has a steady demand in market and the quality is excellent, the price is reasonable. If you place more than 1000 pieces, we’ll give you 3% discount.
您也知道我们的产品在市面上有稳定的需求量而且质量绝对是上乘的。这个价格是相当合理的。如果您能订超过1000件的话,我们可以给你3%的折扣。
Jane: Well since this is the first transaction between us, we’d like to place a trial order of 1000 pieces to promote our relationships.
好吧,鉴于这是我们第一次合作,我们就订1000件以促进我们之间的贸易关系。
Joe: Good.
好的。