关于学习的英语对话精选

2017-06-05

在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。小编精心收集了关于学习的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于学习的英语对话1

A:How long will it take to learn English? Will I be able to take other courses next semester or will English take up all of my time?

B:It’s hard to say. Language isn’t like other studies.

A:You mean I could finish this course and still not know English? You’ve got to be kidding!

B:I’m not kidding. Learning a language is a question of forming language habits and that takes time.

A:So do we have to stay in this English class forever?

B:No. You just have to stay here long enough to get some orientation. Then you go on practicing and learning outside. A lot of learning depends on your personal motivation.

A:So it’s really the same story. Practice, practice, practice and more practice is the only way to learn a language.

B:You said it.

关于学习的英语对话2

K:Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

C:I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up late last night working on my Chinese.

我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

K:Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to learn Chinese and it works very well.

真可怜.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

C:You did? Do tell me. I've spent all these months trying to learn something new about it, but I've made little progress!

是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

K:Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

C:So you're learning Chinese songs?

那你就是在学中文歌啦?

K:You can say that. I can actually sing some of them now.

没错!我现在都会唱几首

C:That's a real achievement. How did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎么学会的

K:I start by listening to the song a few times and after several times I am able to follow the singer.

一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能跟上节奏啦.

C:It makes sense.

挺有道理的。

K:It does. I've learned some Chinese folk songs this way. They are clearly presented and easy to follow.

是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

C:Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

K:Why not? I downloaded a beautiful song the other day. We can learn it together now.

当然.可以,几天前我下了首好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

C:Great. Do you think we need a Chinese dictionary?

太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

K:Yes, just in case we run into me new characters.

带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

C:Ok. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典带上.

关于学习的英语对话3

S:Hey, your Chinese is coming along!

嘿,你的中文越来越好了!

J:You think?

真的吗?

S:Yeah. It’s a lot better than mine.

是啊,比我的好太多了。

J:But I still get stuck on the different tones. It drives me crazy.

但是我对那些不同的声调还是很不熟,快把我逼疯了。

S:Hang in there. It’ll all come together one of these days.

坚持下去,再过一阵子就会好的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章