关于旅游简单的英语对话

2017-04-06

国庆节期间,各地旅游之风高涨,游人多于过江之鲫。小编整理了关于旅游简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游简单的英语对话一

K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.

凯西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望横越边界到丹麦时能和到德国一样的顺利。

E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.

艾凡:应该会很顺利的。我们持的是美国护照,而且车子的证件也都齐全。

Besides, do we look like terrorists?

此外,难道我们看起来像恐怖份子吗?

K:I know I don't, but...

凯西:我知道我看起来不像,但是……

E:Funny. Really funny.

艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。

K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?

凯西:嘿!那是什么声音?为什么这辆车颠簸成这个样子?

E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.

艾凡:惨了。轮胎漏气了。我把车子停靠到路肩去。

K:Oh, no! Is this serious?

凯西:哦,糟了!严重吗?

E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.

艾凡:不严重,只是轮胎没气而已。后车箱内有一个备胎和工具箱。

Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?

你为什么不为我们准备一些三明治和饮料呢?

Now is the perfect time.

现在正是时候。

K:OK. Can I help?

凯西:没问题。我可以帮忙吗?

E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.

艾凡:可以,只要准备点心就帮上忙了。修车是男人的工作。

K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.

凯西:唷!看样子我得和蓝波二世结伴环游欧洲了。

E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!

艾凡:千斤顶、板手、备胎都在这里。一切就绪。小姐,别妨碍我。让男人干活吧!

K:Spare me!

凯西:拜托!

关于旅游简单的英语对话二

E:Did I get back on the main road?

艾凡:我有没有把车开回主要道路上?

This doesn't look like a highway.

这条道路看起来不太像是一条高速公路。

K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?

凯西:糟了。我们迷路了吗?

E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.

艾凡:我不知道。从前面的杂物柜中拿出荷兰的地图来看看吧。

I'll pull over here.

我把车停到路边。

K:Sure. Here.

凯西:好啊。挪,地图在这儿。

E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.

艾凡:我看看。我们刚刚经过这个城镇,现在正往东行驶。

K:How do you know that?

凯西:你怎么知道我们往东呢?

E:By the sun.

艾凡:根据太阳来判断。

K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?

凯西:噢,得了吧。你没办法完全靠太阳来判别方向吧,是不是?

E:And the time.

艾凡:还有时间。

So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.

所以,如果我们再继续开一小段路,就可以通到往东进入德国的主要高速公路上了。

K:Are you sure?

凯西:你确定吗?

E:As sure as shootin.

艾凡:非常确定。

Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.

然后我们开往不来梅,接下去是汉堡市,然后进入丹麦。

We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.

在入夜时,我们会到汉堡市。

We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.

我们可以在一家汽车旅馆过夜,然后明天再继续出发到哥本哈根。

How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?

明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你觉得怎么样呢?

K:Fantastic!

凯西:太棒了!

关于旅游简单的英语对话三

E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.

艾凡:糟了。车子油表指针降到底了。

I'd better stop someplace for gas.

我最好找个地方停车加油。

K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.

凯西:高速公路的每个出口都有一、两个加油站。

Just take the next exit.

就在下个出口下去吧。

E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.

艾凡:运气真好,这里刚好就有一个出口。

You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.

你说得没错。那里有个加油的告示牌。我就在这里下去了。

Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.

艾凡开车下了匝道,沿路开到最近的加油站。一名加油站服务人员从里面走出来,来到他们的车前。

E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?

艾凡:早安。呃,你会讲英文吗?

A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?

服务员:会一点儿。但不太好。需要我为你效劳吗?

E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?

艾凡:是的,麻烦你加满好吗?

A:I'm sorry?

服务员:对不起,你说什么?

E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.

艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。

A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.

服务员:噢!我知道了。请等一下。

She fills the tank.

她把油箱加满。

E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?

艾凡:谢谢。你们这里接受信用卡付费吗?

A:Sorry?

服务员:对不起,你说什么?

E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?

艾凡:拿一张信用卡给她看你们接受这种吗?

A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.

服务员:啊!Visa卡!请稍等一下。

E:I guess credit cards are the international language!

艾凡:我想信用卡是国际语言!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章