日常英语情景对话阅读

2017-05-12

随着科学技术的高度发展,国际合作进程的日益加快,英语在国际舞台上发挥的作用越发显著。这不仅反映在政治和经济领域,在文化交流方面表现得更为明显。小编精心收集了日常英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

日常英语情景对话篇1

Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.

今天是万圣节,孩子们一定很开心。

Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.

是的,他们好几个星期前就在期待了。

Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.

当我看着他们,我经常想起我的童年,我认为我们那时候比现在的孩子们更开心。

Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.

是的,当万圣节来到的时候,我经常和我们的兄弟们跑出去敲邻居家的门。

Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.

.然后呢,我们会说:“不请吃就捣蛋”。

Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.

恩,我们经常敲得是老人家的门,他们喜欢我们去他们家玩。

Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.

我记得有一对老夫妇总是准备了很多糖果,然后撒向我们。

Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?

孩子们今晚的活动是什么?

Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.

他们说他们要去敲开这栋楼所有的门。

Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.

哇,太好了,我要跟他们去。

日常英语情景对话篇2

Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

你认为黄山怎么样?

Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

很棒,干嘛突然问起?

Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

下周我们公司组织去那旅游,我先收集点信息。

Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

那可真是选对地方了。黄山是中国的十大风景名胜之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之称。

Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

真希望那天早点到来。

Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

你知道黄山的四绝是什么吗?

Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

山嘛,肯定是石头。

Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

让我来告诉你吧,奇松、怪石、云海、温泉称为黄山四绝。

日常英语情景对话篇3

Bob: John, help me!

约翰,救我。

John: What’s up?

怎么了?

Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

妈妈要杀了我。

John: Why? What did you do again?

为什么?你又做什么?

Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

我的成绩很差,今天学校的成绩单寄到家了。

John: So she found the truth.

所以她发现真相了。

Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

是的,你能听到她在尖叫了吗?

John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

是的,你得躲到这儿来。

Bob: John, you are my best brother.

约翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

我相信你得想想补救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了庙啊。

日常英语情景对话篇4

Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

你看过由网友搜集的《蜗居》雷人台词了吗?

Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

我没看过,但是我之前读过这本小说,小说真的不错。

Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

是啊,故事里本来是体现一对夫妇为在上海买房子而经历的艰辛,看了电视剧完全不是这么回事嘛。

Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

你说的那个雷人台词是怎么回事?

Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

很多人反映台词过于露骨,“比拍三级片还放得开。”

Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

所以说电视剧变味成漂亮女孩甘心做贪官二奶故事了?

Leo: Netizens meant that.

网友们的意思是这样的!

Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

没准这不代表所有观众的意见。

Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

导演解释说:“电视剧的台词是原小说的一个特点,我们也是尽可能地把小说的一些语言特点保留了,我觉得没有什么露骨的。”

Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

或许我们自己看一下电视剧,就自然会有评断了。

日常英语情景对话篇5

客人: Hey, waiter, come here.

嘿,服务员,过来。

服务员: What is the matter,sir?

怎么了,先生?

客人: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

我要投诉,找你们经理来。

服务员: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

客人: Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章