有关于友谊的英语诗歌
英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。下面是小编精心收集的有关于友谊的英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
有关于友谊的英语诗歌篇一
Friendship Is Like the Breeze友谊如微风
Friendship is like the breeze,
You can't hold it,
Smell it,
Taste it,
Or know when it's coming,
But you can always feel it,
And you'll always know it's there,
It may come and then go,
But you can know it'll always be back.
友谊如和煦的微风,
你握不住它,
闻不到它,
尝不到它,
无法知道它何时光临,
不过你总能感觉到它,
而且总能意识到它的存在,
它可能会来了而又走开,
但你知道它总会回来。
有关于友谊的英语诗歌篇二
A Forever Friend
永远的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”
Sometimes in life,
有时候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
when you're down,
当你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你转身走开时,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友会紧紧相随,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向时,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你会快乐,觉得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因为你无需再忧虑。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境。
有关于友谊的英语诗歌篇三
Friendship
友谊
Thoughwe don't see each other very much
虽然我们不常常相见
nor dowe write to each other very much
也不经常有书信往来
nor dowe phone each other very much
彼此的电话也不经常响起
Ialways know that ,at any time
但我知道 随时
Icould call, write or see you
我都可能给你打电话 写信或与你相见
andeverything would be exactly the same
所有的一切都会始终如一
youwould understand everything
你会理解我所说的一切
I amsaying and everything that I am thinking
我想的一切
ourfriendship does not depend on being together
我们的友谊并不依赖于是否天天在一起
It isdeeper than that
它比着要深刻
Our closenessis something inside of us
我们的秘密存在我们的内心
that isalways there
它永远与我们同在
readyto be shared with each other
愿随时彼此分享这份情谊
Wheneverthe need arises
在你任何需要的时候
It issuch a comfortable and warm feeli1ng to know
懂得我们拥有这份终生的友谊
that wehave such a lifetime friendship.
那是一种欣慰温暖的感觉