有关于爱情的英文诗歌欣赏
英语文学中,诗歌极其丰富多彩,学英文而不懂英文诗歌,不仅从审美角度看是个遗憾,而且从语言学习角度看,学一些诗歌,语言能力会大大提高。小编整理了有关于爱情的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
有关于爱情的英文诗歌篇一
爱情比忘却更深厚
Love is More Thicker than Forget
by E. E. Cummings
Love is more thicker than forget
More thinner than recall
More seldom than a wave is wet
More frequent than to fail
It is most mad and moonly
And less it shall unbe
Than all the sea which only
Is deeper than the sea
Love is Iess always than to win
Less never than alive
Less bigger than the least begin
Less littler than forgive
It is most sane and sunly
And more it cannot die
Than all the sky which only
Is higher than the sky
爱情比忘却更深厚
爱情比忘却厚
比回忆薄
比潮湿的波浪少
比失败多
它最痴癫最疯狂
但比起所有
比海洋更深的海洋
它更为长久
爱情总比胜利少见
却比活着多些
不大于无法开始
不小于谅解
它最明朗最清醒
而比起所有
比天空更高的天空
它更为不朽
有关于爱情的英文诗歌篇二
To the Oak Tree
致橡树
If I love you --
我如果爱你——
I will never be a clinging trumpet creeper
绝不像攀援的凌霄花
Using your high boughs to show off my height
借你的高枝炫耀自己
If I love you --
我如果爱你——
I will never be a spoony bird
绝不学痴情的鸟儿
Repeating a monotonous song for green shade
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲
Or be a spring
也不止像泉源
Bringing cool solace all year long
常年送来清凉的慰藉
Or be a steep peak
也不止像险峰
Increasing your stature, reflecting your eminence
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪
Even the sunlight
甚至日光
Even the spring rain
甚至春雨
No, all these are not enough
不,这些都还不够
I must be a ceiba tree beside you
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉
Be the image of a tree standing together with you
作为树的形象和你站在一起
Our roots, entwined underground
根,紧握在地下
Our leaves, touching in the clouds
叶,相触在云里
With each gust of wind
每一阵风过
We greet each other
我们都互相致意
But nobody
但没有人
Can understand our words
听懂我们的言语
You'll have your copper branches and iron trunk
你有你的铜枝铁干
Like knives, like swords, like halberds, too
像刀、像剑,也像戟
I'll have my crimson flowers
我有我的红硕花朵
Like heavy sighs
像沉重的叹息
And valiant torches
又像英勇的火炬
We'll share cold spells, storms and thunder
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳
We'll share mists, hazes and rainbows
我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓
Seemingly always apart
仿佛永远分离
But also forever interdependent
却又终身相依
Only this can be great love
这才是伟大的爱情
The loyalty is here
坚贞就在这里
Love --
爱——
I love not only your strapping stature
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯
But also your firm stand, the earth beneath you
也爱你坚持的位置,足下的土地
有关于爱情的英文诗歌篇三
In My Secret Life 我的内心深处
I saw you this morning.
今晨,我遇见你
You were moving so fast.
而你却匆匆离去
Can't seem to loosen my grip
可我却念念不忘
On the past.
那些逝去的时光
And I miss you so much.
如此思念你
There's no one in sight.
却再也追不回了
And were still making love
可我们过去的恩爱依然
in my secret life
在我的内心深处存在
I smile when Im angry.
我用微笑掩饰愤怒
I cheat and I lie.
我会欺骗和说谎
I do what I have to do
我身不由己
To get by.
只为苟且偷生
But I know what is wrong.
但我知道什么是错
And I know what is right.
也知道什么是对
And I'd die for the truth
也愿为真理去死
in my secret life
在我的内心深处
Hold on, hold on, my brother.
坚持,坚持,我的兄弟
My sister, hold on tight.
我的姐妹,一起坚持
I finally got my orders.
我终将冲破困境
I'll be marching through the morning, marching through the night.
冲破黑夜 冲破黎明
Moving cross the borders of my secret life.
穿越我内心深处的藩篱
Looked through the paper.