有关旅游英语情景对话阅读

2017-04-12

旅游英语作为专门用途英语的一个重要分支,是旅游英语专业学生的必修课程,要求学生在掌握专业知识的基础上,具备一定的英语听说能力、表达能力及与人沟通的能力。小编整理了有关旅游英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

有关旅游英语情景对话一

Jack: Moring, where are you going?

早上好,准备去哪啊?

Tom: I am going to see an exhibition about Australia.

我去看一场关于澳大利亚的展览。

Jack: With your girlfriend?

和女友一块儿?

Tom: Joke, I am still single.

笑话!我还是单身呢

Jack: That’s really not worthwhile going to see that alone.

那一个人去看展览实在是划不来。

Tom: Do you have any good idea?

你有什么好点子?

Jack: Save your money and visit the EXPO in shanghai next year.

钱省下来明年去上海看世博会。

Tom: That must be expensive!

那肯定相当昂贵。

Jack: Of course not, just 130 yuan you can see around the world.

当然不会,只花130元,不出国门,看遍世界。

Tom: That’s really wonderful, exactly worthwhile than the exhibition.

太妙了,确实比展览来的划算。

有关旅游英语情景对话二

Natasha: Good afternoon.

下午好。

Sam: Hi, I am flying back to New York today.

嘿,我今天要飞往纽约。

Natasha: Ticket, please. Yes, your flight leaves at six o'clock

先生,请看下您的机票。是的,您的飞机起飞时间为六点整。

Sam: Great.

太好了。

Natasha: How many bags will you check today, Sir?

先生,您有几个包需要检查?

Sam: I have two bags to check.

两个。

Natasha: And do you want a window seat or an aisle seat?

您喜欢靠着窗户的座位还是挨着过道的座位?

Sam: A window seat, please.

窗户边的座位。

Natasha: Do you want chicken or pasta for dinner?

晚餐您喜欢鸡肉还是意大利面?

Sam: I will have chicken.

鸡肉。

Natasha: OK. We have reserved seat 42A on flight 322 to New York with a chicken dinner for you. Can I help you with anything else?

好的,我们为您预订了飞往纽约,航班为322,座位是42A及鸡肉晚餐,还有其他需要我为您服务的吗?

Sam: Yes, which gate do I need?

是的,我需要从几号入口进去?

Natasha: Your flight departs from gate N15.

您的航班从N15口起飞。

Sam: Thank you.

谢谢!

Natasha: Have a good flight.

祝您旅行愉快!

有关旅游英语情景对话三

tourist: what are those ducks quacking for?

那些鸭子正在做什么呢?

dragoman: maybe they are praying for their own life!

也许他们正在为自己祈祷呢!

tourist: why?

为什么

dragoman: because of them may become intraday bejing duck in your dish!

因为他们中的一个可能会成为你们盘中北京烤鸭!

tourist: hahahahah..............

旅客大笑。

有关旅游英语情景对话四

Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?

你好,艾诗莉!你去哪里旅游了?

Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.

北京,因为我只有一周的时间。

Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?

噢!那是个好地方啊!旅行感觉如何?

Joe: I had much fun on our trip.

我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!

Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?

讲述一下您的旅游好吗?

Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!

哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。

Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?

北京哪里适合购物?

Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.

王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。

Joan: What's the weather like in Beijing?

北京的天气如何?

Joe: It's kind of cold.

有点凉。

Joan: How were the restaurants there?

那里的餐馆怎么样?

Joe: It seemed they're wonderful,and not expensive.

似乎不错,还不贵。

Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?

旅行中应该注意什么?

Joe: Yes.A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.

旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。

Joan: Did you have any complaint about the trip?

你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?

Joe: Yes.Traveling is too expensive.

有的。旅行费用太昂贵。

Joan: Where do you want to go next year?

明年你想去哪?

Joe: I never want to travel any more .

我再也不想旅行了!

sweety: I never want to travel any more .

我再也不想旅行了!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章