优美英文诗歌,世界上最美的英文小诗
诗歌作为一种特殊的文学体裁,在中英两国的文学研究中都无疑占有举足轻重的地位,两国的古典诗歌更是其中最为耀眼的明珠。下面是小编带来的世界上最美的英文小诗,欢迎阅读!
世界上最美的英文小诗篇一
我将你的心带上I Carry Your Heart with Me
i carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
i am never without it
从未分离
anywhere i go you go, my dear;
无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
i fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
i want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
i carry your heart
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
世界上最美的英文小诗篇二
面朝大海春暖花开英文版
面朝大海 春暖花开
海子
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
世界上最美的英文小诗篇三
On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。