有关于日常的英语对话

2017-05-11

随着经济活动的全球化,英语日益成为国际交往的重要工具,英语教育的低龄化使幼儿园英语教育逐渐成为教育界的一个热点话题。小编精心收集了有关于日常的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关于日常的英语对话篇1

妈妈: Lily, you are close to Tom resently, is it ture?

莉莉,你最近和汤姆走得很近,是吗?

莉莉: Who told you?

谁告诉你的?

妈妈: Your father.

你爸。

莉莉: He takes things too seriously. I just ask Tom to teach me the math, you know I am weak at math.

他总把问题想得过于严重,我只是让汤姆教我数学,你知道数学是我的弱项。

妈妈: Your father cares about you.

你爸也是关心你。

莉莉: He is too sensitive.

他太敏感了。

妈妈: All right, I will explain it to your father.

好了,我会跟他解释的。

莉莉: Thanks, mum, you are my good mother.

谢谢妈妈,你是我最好的妈妈。

妈妈: OK, I have to go, you finish your homework and go to bed earlier.

好,我得走了,你写完作业早点睡吧。

莉莉: I know, good night,mum.

我知道。晚安,妈妈。

有关于日常的英语对话篇2

Bob: Hey, Tom, I heard you hired a new manager.

嘿,汤姆,我听说你请了一个新经理。

Tom: Yes, you know I am lack of a good helper.

是的,你知道我缺一个好帮手。

Bob: It is ture.

是这样的。

Tom: It is coincidence that you also know the man.

很巧的是你也认识这个人。

Bob: I know him? Who?

我也认识?谁呀?

Tom: Our classmate, Liming.

我们的同学,李明。

Bob: Liming, I remembered, he was always the number one in our class.

李明,我记得了,就是我们班上那个总是拿第一的李明。

Tom: Yeah, he’s a go-getter!

是呀!他是个有才干的人。

Bob: I believe he will be a good helper.

我相信他会是一个好帮手。

Tom: I agree with you!

我同意。

有关于日常的英语对话篇3

Jessica: Irish call voice sexy wont

吉拉呱啦

Matt: What are you murmuring about?

你在嘀咕什么呢?

Jessica: It’s an ancient spell. I found it from the Internet.

那是很古老的魔咒。我是从网上找来的。

Matt: Wow, creepy! Why do you want to be enchanted?

啊,好吓人啊!你为什么想要中魔呢?

Jessica: I may not look sexy but I hope to be sounded sexy. Irish accent is now considered as the sexiest voice in the world.

我可能看上去不性感,但是我想听上去性感。现在爱尔兰口音是最性感的声音。

Matt: A sexy voice? You need to swim to the abyssal zone. The witch who took the little mermaid’s voice would give you what you want.

性感的声音?你得游到海底深处。那个把小美人鱼声音夺走的巫婆肯定会给你想要的。

Jessica: I know you don’t believe that. But you don’t have to be so mean to me.

我知道你不相信。那你要不用这么刻薄吧。

Matt: Being sexy is too shallow. You are lovely enough. Beauty is out of the eye of the beholder.

性感太肤浅了。 你很可爱啊。情人眼里出西施。

Jessica: I don’t need a gay to tell me what sexy is.

我不需要一个同性恋告诉我什么是性感。

Matt: What if I tell you my grandpa is a warlock? Do you still refuse my advice?

如果我告诉你我爷爷是个巫师呢?你还是不需要我的意见?

有关于日常的英语对话篇4

Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?

汤姆,你的理想是什么?

Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.

我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆保卫祖国。

Bob: You have a great ideal.

你的理想真伟大。

Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.

我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。

Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.

我刚好跟你相反,我是个非常现实的人,我只要稳定的生活。

Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?

你的想法是没错,但是如果国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?

Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.

你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。

Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?

谈了这么多,你有什么特别的想法没有?

Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.

你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。

Tom: You are so strong.

你真强!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章