有关英文对话小短文带翻译

2017-06-16

对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。小编精心收集了有关英文对话小短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

有关英文对话小短文带翻译1

就餐结账

Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

史蒂文吃完饭了,他想要付款。

Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

服务员:您吃完了吗?

Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

史蒂文:吃完了,请拿账单来。

Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

服务员:给您,一共150元。

Steven: Do you accept check?

史蒂文:你们收支票吗?

Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

服务员:对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

史蒂文:好,我要用现金支付。

Waiter: OK. (A few minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

服务员:可以。(片刻之后)对不起,让您久等了,这是找给您的钱。

Steven: Thanks.

史蒂文:谢谢。

Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

服务员:不用谢,欢迎您再来。

有关英文对话小短文带翻译2

餐厅点餐 对话

Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.

史蒂文饿了,于是他走逬一家饭店,他想在这个饭店里点些吃的。

Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?

服务员:先生,你想点些什么?

Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.

史蒂文:我想尝尝中国菜。

Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.

服务员:我们这儿有各种风味的中国菜,我不知道你喜欢吃些什么?

Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?

史蒂文:我对中国菜不太了解,你能给我推荐一些吗?

Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usuallyhot and spicy.

服务员:好的。粤菜比较清淡,北京菜油腻一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。

Steven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hotfood.

史蒂文:哦,我喜欢吃辣的。

Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy andhot, but they have different tastes.

服务员:如果是这样,我建议你尝尝四川菜。多数四川菜都是麻辣的,但它们味道各不相同。

Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?

史蒂文:真的啊,那你们有什么特色菜吗?

Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.

服务员:脆皮烧鸡、麻辣牛肉是我们的特色菜。

Steven: All right. I'll have them.

史蒂文:那我就尝尝。

有关英文对话小短文带翻译3

餐桌预订 对话

Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.

史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐桌。

Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

职员:这里是希尔顿饭店,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

史蒂文:我想预订今天的晚餐。

Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

职员:好的,什么吋候需要?

Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

史蒂文:大概七点半。

Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

职员:好的,请问你们几个人用餐?

Steven: A party of eight.

史蒂文:8个人。

Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

职员:好的。请问你还有什么要求吗?

Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

史蒂文:希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。

Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

职员:没问题,我会为您安排的。

Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

史蒂文:那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一句,你们晚上营业到几点?

Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

职员:我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?

Steven: Steven Smith.

史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

职员:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七点半,八人餐桌。

Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

史蒂文:非常感谢,再见!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章