关于英语情景对话听力材料

2017-05-12

丰富的网上英语资源和先进的网络技术为学习者搭建了一个广阔的英语学习平台。教师应鼓励学生充分利用网络资源开展网络学习活动,激发学生的学习主动性,从而提高学生的英语学习技能。小编精心收集了关于英语情景对话听力材料,供大家欣赏学习!

关于英语情景对话听力材料篇1

Ann: Do you know that we should start to choose the selected courses?

你知道我们要开始选择选修课程了吗?

Lily: Oh, I didn’t know. When is the cut-off date?

哦,我不知道呢。什么时候截止呢?

Ann: Don’t worry. You should first think what course you love to select.

别担心,你应该首先考虑你想要选什么课。

Lily: What course does the school offer this year?

今天学校开了什么课程?

Ann: This is the list.

这是清单。

Lily: There are so many courses that I don’t know which one is fit for me.

这么多课,我都不知道哪个适合我。

Ann: You just select the one you are interested in.

你就选你感兴趣的。

Lily: Oh, I want to enroll in the course.

哦,我要选这门课。

Ann: Which one? The enjoyment of the movie?

哪一个,影视赏析?

Lily: Yes, I heard that we can watch many films in the class.

是的,我听说在课上可以看很多电影。

关于英语情景对话听力材料篇2

Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。

Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

是波多黎各菜?

Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。

Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊

Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。

Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy

嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。

关于英语情景对话听力材料篇3

Lucy: Why I noticed that he is so great when I read the record after his death?

为什么在人逝世之后,看他的简历,才发觉他这么伟大?

Leo: You must talk about Qian Xuesen.

你说的一定是钱学森。

Lucy: Yes, Qian Xuesen, the most outstanding scientist in the applied science in the 20th century, made a great contribution to China's space science and technology, known as "Father of the missile," "Father of Space" and the "King of rockets".

是啊,钱学森,20世纪应用科学领域最为杰出的科学家,曾为中国航天科技事业做出及其巨大的贡献,被誉为“导弹之父”、“航天之父”和“火箭之王”。

Leo: Though he gained so much honor, he said he was only a scientist humbly.

虽然获得如此多的荣誉,他谦虚的只称自己是科学工作者。

Lucy: Yes, Chairman Mao said Qian is more powerful than 5 divisions' strength.

毛主席也曾说,他的力量比5个师大的多。

Leo: We also respect the unbreakable relationship between him and his wife.

我们对他和夫人至死不渝的爱情也非常钦佩!

关于英语情景对话听力材料篇4

Bob: I will fight with Tom after school,will you come with me?

放学后我要和汤姆干一架,你来不来?

John: Why are you doing that?

为什么要这么做?

Bob: You don't need to know that.Just answer me.

你不需要知道。回答我。

John: Tell me why?

告诉我为什么?

Bob: Because he teased me this afternoon.I have to beat him.

因为他今天下午嘲笑我。我要把他打趴下。

John: You can tell Miss Wu about this.She can deal with it.

你可以把这事告诉吴老师,她会处理的。

Bob: But I'm very angry.

但是我已经愤怒了。

John: But violence can not solve the problem.

暴力不能解决问题的。

Bob: Well,you may be right.Let Miss Wu to take care of him.

好吧,也许你是对的。让吴老师来教训他。

John: Right.Let's go to the office.

对,我们这就去办公室。

关于英语情景对话听力材料篇5

Ann: Hey!What are you cooking?

嘿。你在煮什么?

Lily: I'm trying to cook a new dish.

我在试着煮一道新菜。

Ann: Sounds good.Let me have a look.

不错啊。我来看看。

Lily: Say something.

评论一下吧。

Ann: Not bad.Let me give you a piece of advice.

不错。我得提醒一句。

Lily: Yes?

嗯?

Ann: You can put a little pepper on it.

你可以放些胡椒粉上去。

Lily: Really?

真的?

Ann: Yeah,I have ate it once.It tasted wonderful with a little pepper.

嗯。我以前吃过一次。加胡椒粉吃起来感觉棒极了。

Lily: OK.I will have a try.

好的。我试试。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章