关于悲伤的英文诗歌欣赏
英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编整理了关于悲伤的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇1
Weep you no more,sad fountains-你不要再哭泣,悲伤的泉
Weep you no more,sad fountains.悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣.
What need you flow so fast?你为什么流得那样匆匆?
Look how the snowy mountains你不见天庭的阳光将雪山
Heaven's sun does gently waste.多么温柔地消融?
But my sun's heavenly eyes可是我的太阳,
View not your weeping,她天使般的双眼,
That now lies sleeping看不见你的泪光.
Softly,now softly lies已经睡了,我的太阳,
Sleeping.轻轻地,柔柔地睡了.
Sleep is a reconciling,睡眠,给你休憩,
A rest that peace begets.还你安宁,
Doth not the sun rise smiling你不见安然西沉的太阳
When fair at even he sets?明晨又将笑盈盈地升起?
Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,睡吧,睡吧,悲伤的眼睛.
Melt not in weeping莫在哭泣中消融,
While she lies sleeping她已经睡了,
Softly,now softly lies sleeping轻轻地,柔柔地睡了.
关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇2
但是你没有
Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它
I thought you'd kill me
我以为你一定会杀了我的
But you didn't.
但是你没有
And remember the time I dragged you to the beach
记得那天,我拖你去海滩
And you said it would rain, and it did?
你说会下雨的,结果真的下了
I thought you'd say, "I told you so."
我以为你会说“我告诉过你”
But you didn't.
但是你没有
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?
记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒
To make you jealous, and you were?
而你真的嫉妒了
I thought you'd leave,
我以为你一定会离开我
But you didn't.
但是你没有
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
记得那天,我把草莓派弄得满车都是
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
我以为你会打我,但是你没有
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal
记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的
And you showed up in jeans?
而你穿了牛仔裤到场
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
我以为你会弃我而去,但是你没有
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
是的,有许多的事你都没有做
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
但你容忍我、爱我、保护我
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
我想好了,等你回来,我要为你做很多事情来作为补偿。
But you didn't.
但是你没有
关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇3
A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning
别离辞:莫悲伤
As virtuous men pass mildly away
正如贤人安然辞世
And whisper to their souls to go
轻声呼唤灵魂离去
Whilst some of their sad friends do say
悲伤的有人或伤逝
"Now his breath goes," and some say "no"
叹其气绝魂离,亦又说不然
So let me melt, and make no noise
就让我们悄然别离,不要喧哗
No tear-floods, nor sigh-tempests move
不要泪涌如潮,不要凄声叹息
They were profanation of our joys
那是对我们欢乐的亵渎
To tell the laity of our love
向俗人宣示我们的爱
Moving of the earth brings harms and fears
地动带来伤害与恐惧
Men reckon what it did, and meant
人们推其为断其义
But trepidation of the spheres
而天体运转震动, 威力虽大
Though greater far, is innocent
却对什么都没损伤
Dull sublunary lovers' love
乏味的烦情俗爱
-whose soul is sense- cannot admit
建立在感官之上,无法承受
Of absense, 'cause it doth remove
别离,因为别离
The things which elemented it
使爱的根基破碎支离
But we by a love so much refined
但我和你拥有如此纯洁的爱
Though ourselves know not what it is
连我们都无法理解
Inter-assured of the mind
心心相印、相许
Careless,eyes,lips and hands to miss
岂在乎眼、唇和手的交融
Our two souls therefore, which are one
我们俩的灵魂合而为一
Tought I must go, endure not yet
我纵须远离
A breach, but an expansion
非违爱诺,实是延展
Like gold aery thinness beat
宛若黄金锤炼成轻飘韧箔
If there be two, they are two so
若我们的灵魂一分为二
As stiff twin compasses are two
应如坚定的圆规般
Thy suol, the fied foot, makes no show
你的心灵是定脚,坚守不移
To move, but doth, if the other do
但另一只脚起步,你便随之旋转
And though it in the centre sit
尽管一直端坐中央
Yet, when the other far doth roam
但当另一只脚四周漫游
It leans, and hearkens after it
它亦会侧身,细听周详
And grows erect, when that comes home
待它归来,便挺直如旧
Such wilt thou be to me, who must
这便是你之于我,我一直
Like the other foot, obliquely run
如同那另一只脚,侧身转圈
Thy firmness makes my circle just
你的坚贞使我的轨迹浑圆
And makes me end where it begun
也让我的漫游在起跑线终止