信用证常用句子
信用证(Letter of Credit,L/C) ,是指开证银行应申请人的要求并按其指示向第三方开立的载有一定金额的,在一定的期限内凭符合规定的单据付款的书面保证文件。接下来小编为大家整理了信用证常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
信用证常用句子一:
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
信用证常用句子二:
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出信用证。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会按时开证的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用证是即期的还是远期的?
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我们在3月初开出信用证。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.
我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。
Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。
This letter of credit expires on 15th July.
这张信用证7月15日到期。
The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。
Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。
It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。
There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。
A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。
The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
卖方要修改信用证。
Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。