英语小笑话一分钟左右

2017-03-06

正是在文艺复兴时期,西方的笑话艺术得到了重生,见证了对形形色色的趣闻轶事,各种各样的妙语的超乎寻常兴趣。下面是小编带来的一分钟左右英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!

一分钟左右英语小笑话篇一

“班”和“笨驴”

Class and AssProfessor Laurie of Glasgow put this notice on his door:“Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today.” A student,after reading the notice,rubbed out the“c”. Later Professor Laurie came along,and entering into the spirit of the joke,rubbed out the“l”.

[中文翻译]

格拉斯哥的劳里教授在门上贴了这样一个通知:“劳里教授今天不会他的班。” 一个学生读了通知后,擦掉了字母“c”。 后来劳里教授来了,也想开开玩笑,他擦掉了字母“l”。

一分钟左右英语小笑话篇二

Social Worker 社会工作者

Two social workers were walking through a roughpart of the city in the evening.

有两名社会工作者在晚上的时候 走过市区的简陋地方。They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back lane.Upon investigation,

他们听到从后巷传来的求救呻吟声和很小的哭喊声。

they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.

他们发现有一个意识不清的人躺在血泊之中。

"Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.

他在恳求说:“救救我吧,我被人行凶抢劫,还遭到恶意痛打一顿。”

The two social workers turned and walked away .

这两名社会工作者转身离去。

One remarked to her colleague: " You know the person that did this really needs help."

其中一位向她的同事说:“你知道吧,于下这挡事的火才真 的需要协助呀。”

一分钟左右英语小笑话篇三

快乐大家庭 One Big Happy Family

The warden of the prison felt sorry for one of his inmates because every weekend on Visitor’s Day, most of the prisoners had family members and friends coming, but poor George always sat alone in his cell.

So one Visitor’s Day, the warden called George to his office and said, "I notice you’ve never had any visitors, George." Sympathetic, he put his hand on George’s shoulder. "Tell me, don’t you have any friends or family?"

George replied, "Oh, sure I do, Warden. It’s just that they’re all in here!"

典狱长对狱中一位囚犯深感同情,因为每逢周末的探访日,大多数囚犯都有家人或朋友来访,但是可怜的乔治总是孤伶伶地坐在自己的囚室中。

因此在一个探访日,典狱长把乔治叫到办公室说:“乔治,我注意到从来没有人来探望过你。”他满怀同情地把手放在乔治的肩膀上:“告诉我,你没有任何朋友或家人吗?”

乔治回答:“喔!当然有,典狱长,只不过他们全都在这里面!”

一分钟左右英语小笑话篇四

Heart Transplant 心脏移植

A man has a heart attack and is brought to thehospital ER.

有一名男子患有心赃病,被送往医院急诊室。

The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.

医生告诉他,除非他立刻接受心脏移植,否则他就活不成。

Another doctor runs into the room and says,

另外一名,医生跑进急诊室说:

"you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one youwant.One belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."

“你真幸运,刚好有两个心脏可移植,所以你要选择你要哪一个心脏。一个是属于律师,另一个是属于社会工作者。”

The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."

这名男子很快响应说:“律师的。”

The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"

医生说:“等等!你不想在你做决定之前了解一下他们吗?”

The man says,"I already know enough.We all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his .So I will take attorney's!"

这名男子说:“我已经知道够了。大家都知道社会工作者都是流血的(有同情心的)心脏,而律师的心脏可能从来都不曾用过他的。所以我选择律师的心脏。"

一分钟左右英语小笑话篇五

guardian angle 守护天使

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice:

有一名男子正走在街上的时候听到一个声音:

"Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step,a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."

“停!站住不要动瞅口果你再走一步,就会有一个砖块掉到你的头上砸死你。”

The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.

这名男子停住了,一个大砖块就掉在他的面前。

The man was astonished .

这名男子非常惊讶。

He went on,and after a while he was going to cross the road.

他继续向前走:不久后,他要穿越马路。

Once again the voice shouted;

那个声音再次叫说:

Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step a car will over you and you will die."

“停!站住不要动,如果你再走一步,就会有一辆汽车辗过你,你就会死掉。”

The man did as he was instructed,

这名男子因为曾被指示过,所以就照着做,

just as a car came careening around the corner,barely missing him.

此时正好有一辆汽车左摇右晃地冲过转角处,差一点撞上他。

"Where are you? " the man asked,"Who are you? "

这名男子问说:“你在哪里?你是谁?”

"I am your guardian angle," the voice answered.

这个声音回答说:“我是你的守护天使。…”

"Oh yeah?" the man asked."And where the hell were you when I got married?"

这名男子问说:“喔,是吗?那我结婚的时候:你死到哪里去了?”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章