买东西的情景对话大全

2017-06-06

随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编整理了买东西的情景对话,欢迎阅读!

买东西的情景对话一

A:Good morning, Angela, how have you been lately?

早上好,Angela,最近如何?

B:Morning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.

早,Michael。我最近非常忙,有一个推销员要不干了,我正忙于寻找合适的候选人。

A:Well, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?

其他的推销员能够确保你长期依靠我们。请坐吧,来杯咖啡?

B:No, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.

不,谢了。我正减少咖啡因的摄入量。

A:Haha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.

我从来做不到。如果我早晨不喝咖啡,我就会很木讷。我们来谈正经事吧。

B:Yes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.

我来是向你采购8百万像素的相机,来用在我们的新MePhone。对手机相机的需求正在增长,Pear已经落在市场后面了。

A:That’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?

那太好了,我很高兴听到Pear能紧跟潮流。我们的合同是买卖5百万像素的相机。Pear还有兴趣买这些相机吗?

B:No, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.

不买了,我们正将所有的相机都改成八百万像素的。我们希望将贵公司作为我公司的唯一相机供应商,我们可以协商更好的交易。

A:Surely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.

当然可以,我们来起草新的协议吧。

买东西的情景对话二

A:Can I help you?

B:I'm looking for a Sharp DVD Player.

A:Sure. Any particular model?

B:Yes. The DS102 series.

A:Oh, I'm afraid we've sold out of those. They were really popular.

B:Will you be getting more in.

A:Yes. But not for about 2 weeks.

买东西的情景对话三

A:Hello, Is this EYG computers?

喂, 这里是EYG电脑公司吗?

B:Yeas, It is. Sewen jes speaking. How can I help?

是的,我是Sewen jes。有什么我可以为你服务?

A:Actually, I'm calling to complain about your service. The computer I bought last week is fauilty.

实际上,我是打电话抱怨你们的产品的。我上星期买的电脑是假次品。

B:Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, sir. What exactly is problem?

噢,先生,真是抱歉。是什么问题呢?

A:Well, basicly,It doesn't work. It doesn't even start probably.

这个嘛,基本上根本不能用,连开机都有问题。

B:Oh, dear! I'll do whatever I can.

噢,天哪!我会尽量帮你处理.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章