客房服务英语对话阅读

2017-06-02

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。小编精心收集了客房服务英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

客房服务英语对话1

A:Where can I park my car?

我的车停放在哪儿?

B:You need to get a car tag first. There's a one hundred Yuan deposit for the car tag.

您需要先领取停车牌,领停车牌需要100元的押金。

A:Okay. Here you are.

好的,给您。

B:Thank you. We'll bring the receipt up to your room when we get it.

谢谢。我们开了收据后会送到您的房间。

客房服务英语对话2

A:Good afternoon, ma'am. May I help you?

下午好,女士,能为您效劳吗?

B:Yes. Can I deposit valuables here?

请问我可以在这里存放贵重物品吗?

A:Of course, you can. Please put your articles in this bag and seal it.

当然可以。请将物品放进这个袋里封上口。

B:OK.

好的。

A:Thank you. Here is your tag.

谢谢。这是您的取物牌。

B:Would you tell me the rate per day for depositing my bag?

您能告诉我存包每天要多少钱吗?

A:Sure, madam. Only one dollar.

当然可以,女士。只要一美元。

B:When does the cloakroom close?

寄存处几点关门?

A:This cloakroom is open until 10 p. m.

本寄存处一直开放到晚上10点。

B:Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 11:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?

糟糕!我今晚11点半左右才会回来,我到哪里领取袋子呢?

A:We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there, madam.

我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄存处。女士,您可以去那儿领取您的袋子。

B:I see. Thanks a lot.

我知道了,非常感谢。

A:You're welcome.

不客气。

客房服务英语对话3

A:The hotel operator. Anything I can do for you?

这是宾馆总机。有什么事情需要我为您效劳吗?

B:I've been trying to get through to the booking office for the last ten minutes. But the line has been engaged all the time. Why is it taking so long?

过去的十分钟我一直想接通订票处,可是该线一直占线。为什么要花这么长时间呢?

A:I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid it is often the case during the peak hours. Shall I ask them to call you when the line is free?

对此我很抱歉。高峰时间恐怕常有这种情况。线路畅通后,我请他们打电话给您,好吗?

B:OK. Please do so if it is not troublesome.

好的。麻烦你了。

A:No trouble at all. May I know your name and room number?

一点不麻烦。请问您的姓名和客房号码?

B:I'm Du Juan, in Room 312.

我叫杜娟,住312号房。

A:I see. Wait in the room, please.

我知道了。请在房间等候。

B:Thank you for your kindness.

谢谢你的关照。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章