关于简单的日常英语对话

2017-05-11

随着全球化与多元文化的发展,英语正跻身为一种国际语言被广泛使用。小编精心收集了关于简单的日常英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于简单的日常英语对话1

丈夫: Ann, don’t concern yourself.

安,别想得太多。

妻子: I can’t stop thinking, she has been away from home two days without any messages.

我能不想吗?她已经离家出走2天了,一点消息都没有。

丈夫: She is old enough to look after herself.

她已经长大了,可以照顾好自己的。

妻子: But she is a girl, I fear if she has fallen in with a outlaw, I can’t image.

但是她是个女生,我怕万一碰上个歹徒…我真不敢想。

丈夫: Maybe she just went away in a fit of pique, when she is not angry,she will be back.

或许她只是一时赌气出走,等她气消了自然会回来的。

妻子: I know I shouldn’t beat her, but now I just want her back.

我知道我不该打她,但现在我只想要她回来。

丈夫: Now,let’s turn to her classmates,maybe we can have some informations.

现在我们去找她同学,或许会有消息。

妻子: Right, we have to act at once.

好,我们马上行动。

关于简单的日常英语对话2

Ann: What's the most dangerous occupation?

最危险的职业是什么?

Jack: Soldiers. They have to carry out many dangerous tasks.

军人。他们要执行很多危险的任务。

Ann: Yeah. It's reported that in 1956, the British military had sent hundreds of soldiers to Monte Bello Is. to test the effect of the nuclear blast on human body.

是啊。报道称英国军方在1956年将数百名士兵派往蒙特贝洛群岛,以测试核爆对人体的影响。

Jack: Have the soldiers said no?

士兵们有没有拒绝执行?

Ann: No. You know, obedience is the first duty of a soldier.

没有。你知道,军人以服从命令为天职。

Jack: What happened to them after the test?

测试完之后,他们怎么样了?

Ann: Many of them got ill. And many of them had the typical symptoms of nuclear radiation.

许多士兵病倒了。许多人出现了遭受核辐射后的典型症状。

Jack: What're the typical symptoms?

有什么典型症状?

Ann: Tooth loss and trichomadesis.

牙齿脱落和脱发。

关于简单的日常英语对话3

Lily: Ann, I want to learn the financial accounting, what do you think?

安,我想学财务会计,你觉得怎样?

Ann: Not bad, it is a good profession.

不错啊,这是不错的行业。

Lily: But you know I am not majored on accounting, everything has to start from scratch,I am afraid…

不过,你也知道我不是主修会计的,一切都得从头开始,我怕…

Ann: Don’t concern yourself., you can do anything if you really want to.

别想得太多,只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。

Lily: Thank you, I will do my best to learn it.

谢谢,我会竭尽全力去学的。

Ann: I am waiting for your good news, but now let’s go for the meeting.

我等你的好消息,不过现在得去开会。

Lily: Sorry, I hardly forget it.

对不起,我差点忘了这事。

Ann: Hurry up, or we will be late.

快点,不然我们要迟到了。

Lily: I know, I am after you.

我知道,就来。

Ann: Thank goodness, two minutes left.

谢天谢地,还有2分钟。

关于简单的日常英语对话篇4

Mike: I am starving, honey. What do we have today?

我饿死了.我们今天吃什么啊?

Judy: Don’t bug me! I am trying to concentrate!

别烦我!我正努力集中注意力呢.

Mike: Sorry, I don’t get it. What are you doing?

对不起,我没听明白.你在干吗呢?

Judy: It’s about how to use your mind to control your appetite.

这是在用思想控制自己的胃口.

Mike: Stop thinking about the loosing weight thing. You will suffer from anorexia if you keep doing this.

别再想这减肥了.如果你继续这么做,你会得厌食症的.

Judy: Your anorexia theory makes me antsy. Will you please stop?

你的厌食理论让我不舒服.不要再说了.

Mike: I know you won’t listen to me. Come and check this out. Do you think she is hot?

我就知道你不会听我的.过来看看这个.你觉得她性感吗?

Judy: Creepy! Isn’t she the corpse bride?

恐怖!她不就是僵尸新娘吗?

Mike: Do you still want to be on a diet?

你还想节食吗?

Judy: We’ll have turkey tonight, honey.

亲爱的,我们今天晚上吃火鸡!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章