有关爱好的英语对话阅读
父母要让孩子们在各种环境中得到充分的锻炼,根据不同年龄让孩子做自我服务性的劳动和各种力所能及的事情,从动手中发展他们的爱好和特长。小编整理了有关爱好的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关爱好的英语对话一
AHi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?
你好,玛丽,空闲时候你都做些什么?
BWell, I spend a lot of time watching movies.
很多时候我都在看电影.
AWhat a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.
真巧啊!我也爱看电影.
BOh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?
是吗?弗兰克,你爱看哪种类型的片子?
AActually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?
实际上,我哪种都看,喜剧片,科幻片或者悬疑片都行.你呢?
BArt films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.
我最喜欢看艺术片,但是惊悚片也不错.
AReally impressive. These two genres are definitely different.
真的吗?这两种风格的电影可截然不同啊.
BSure. I enjoy both of them very much.
对啊,不过两种我都喜欢.
AHow often do you go to the cinema?
你常去电影院吗?
BOnce in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.
偶尔去一次,通常我都在电影沙龙租碟看.
AMovie salon? Where's that?
电影沙龙?
BIt's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.
就是我家小区里的一家影碟出租店,我是那儿的会员.
AIs it good?
那儿好吗?
BYes, you can find almost all new releases there.
挺不错的,所有的新电影几乎都能在那儿找到.
AReally? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.
是吗?我也想加入啦.
BWhy not?
可以啊.
有关爱好的英语对话二
AWow, the ferris wheel over there is so big. I'd like to take a ride on it.
哇,那边的摩天轮好大啊。我想去坐。
BIt is called Energy Collector.
那叫聚能飞船。
ALook at your right-hand. Is it the zone of the Lost Maya Kingdom?
快看你的右手边。那时失落的玛雅王国吗?
BMaybe. Oh.I see the Jungle Flying Train.I once rode it.It was very exciting.
可能吧。哦,我看到丛林飞车了。我曾经坐过,太刺激了。
AI want to have a try later.
我想一会儿去试一下。
BMe, too. Daniel, look at your left side. Can you see the Air Force Ants?
我也是。丹尼尔,看你的左边。你能看到蚂蚁战队吗?
AWow, that's my favorite. It's like a superman shooting right up into the sky.
哇,那是我的最爱。我坐在上面感觉像个超人,一直冲向蓝天。
BGood, you can make your dream come true here.
好啊,你在这里可以梦想成真了。
AOf course. After this, I want to show you to the Haunted House.
可以啊。在这之后,我想带你去鬼屋。
BSo you can prove you are a man.
这样你就可以证明你是个男人。
ABingo!
回答正确
BIt's just you!
那就是你
有关爱好的英语对话三
AI love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.
我喜欢这样到郊外,坐在清晨的阳光中,呼吸新鲜空气。
BI can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.
我非常同意,亲爱的。我们就需要这样时不时地放下工作出来玩。
AYeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.
是啊,就这样回归自然,感受大自然令人激动的美丽。
BWe are nor alone here. So many other families!
并不只有我们来这里哦,好多家庭都来了。
ASure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.
当然了。阳光明媚的春天最适合野外聚会了。
BWell, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.
嗯,我们过去那边。把毯子铺在草坪上吧。
AOK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.
好的。你回到车上去把野餐的东西拿过来。
BOh, so heavy! What have you put in here?
哦,真沉!你在这里面放了什么呀?
ANothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.
没有什么特别的啊。食物、饮料,还有丹尼尔的袋鼠玩具。
BToys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?
玩具?我们野餐要玩具做什么?
AHe said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.
他说要当我们的野餐指导,还列出了很多要做的事呢。
BSure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.
那好吧。希望今天会成为快乐的一天。而且我们还可以教他点自然科学知识。
AScience? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!
自然科学?你在说什么啊?忘了你的自然科学吧,好吗?这是野餐!
BI mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.
我的意思是说我们可以启发他更深刻地了解自然界啊。
AI can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.
我不同意这么做。还是算了吧。就饶了他吧,别破坏轻松快乐的一天。
BWell, OK. you are always right.
那好吧。你永远都是对的。