英语笑话故事带翻译_英语小笑话带翻译

2017-05-26

笑话不仅是我们生活中不可缺少的,而且也是我们工作学习之余缓解压力、舒缓情绪的重要渠道。小编整理了英语笑话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语笑话故事带翻译篇一

实验室检查

Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。

One of them was crying very loudly.

其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。

2nd Child;Why are you crying?

第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”

1st Child:I came here for blood test.

第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”

2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”

1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”

At this,the second one started crying.

一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,

The first one was astonished.

第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。

1st Child :Why are you crying now?

第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”

2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”

英语笑话故事带翻译篇二

Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.

从前有 个妇人有一只忠实的猫。

And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.

有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。

So,the man went to the old woman and said,

因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:

"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."

“我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”

"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.

这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”

"So how good are you at catching mice?"

“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”

英语笑话故事带翻译篇三

One day during cooking class,

一天在上烹饪课的时候,

our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

我们的老师布朗太太正在颂扬她:准备完美酱料的秘诀。

When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

当她把我们叫到炉子边作准备工作时,

she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

她说:“别忘了要用木制的汤匙”。

As I stirred my sauce ,

当我在搅拌酱料时,

I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

我一直苦思木制汤匙奥秘的背后所隐含的物理原理,

and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

然后认定它一定与热传导有关系。

I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

我走向布朗太太来测试我'韵理论。

"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

我问:“为什么要用木制汤匙呢?”

"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

她回答:“因为,如果我必须坐在这里听你们全部的金属汤匙砰砰敲着金属的罐子,我会发疯喔”。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章