买单旅游英语口语对话

2017-06-12

英语是当前世界上最通用的语言,在全球化的社会中,英语的重要性也进一步凸显了出来。小编整理了买单旅游英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

买单旅游英语口语对话篇一

G:Are you ready to go?

你准备离开了吗?

J:Yes, I’m ready. What a nice dinner!

是的,我准备要走了,好棒的一顿晚餐。

G:May I have the check, please?

麻烦你,我要买单。

T:Certainly. I’ll be right back with that. Here you are, sir.

没问题,我很快就为你来处理。先生,这是您的账单。

G:Thank you.

谢谢。

J:Honey, don’t forget the tip has already been added.

亲爱的,别忘了账单上已经额外加了小费。

买单旅游英语口语对话篇二

Paying the Check

Brad:Let me take care of the check today。

Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?

Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?

Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。

Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。

Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。

Brad:What’s the damage?

Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。

Brad:(to the waiter) Check, please.

买单旅游英语口语对话篇三

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章