餐厅英文对话客人离开_客人离开时的餐厅英文对话
客人离开的时候,通常在餐厅进行的英文对话大多都是结账。下面是小编给大家整理的客人离开时的餐厅英文对话,供大家参阅!
客人离开时的餐厅英文对话1
I've left your bill at the cash register for whenever you're ready to pay .我已经将您的账单放在现金出纳机那儿,以供您准备好时随时支付。
There aren't enough small bills in the cash register .现金出纳钱箱里没有足够的小额钞票了。
A ten-percent service charge has been added to your bill .So ,the total comes to NT$2000.您的账单加上了10%的服务费,所以费用一共是新台币2000元。
I'm afraid your signature doesn't match the one on the back of your card .Can I see some form of ID ?恐怕您的签名和信用卡背后的签名不相吻合。可以让我看看您的身份证件吗?
Sorry ,we don't take checks .Would you mind paying in cash ?抱歉,我们不接受支票。您介意用现金付款吗?
Thank you very much for dining with us .Here is your receipt .非常感谢您来本餐厅用餐,这是您的发票。
We're about to leave ,so can we have the check ,please ?我们即将要离开了,所以可以拿账单过来吗?麻烦你?
We accept all major credit cards .However ,I'm afraid we don't accept foreign currency as payment .本餐厅接受所有主要的信用卡。然而恐怕我们不接受外币支付。
I'll pay in cash .Here you are ,and keep the change .我会用现金付款。拿去,零钱不用找了。
Do you need your company's invoice number on the receipt ?您的发票上需要打上贵公司的统一编号吗?
客人离开时的餐厅英文对话2
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
客人离开时的餐厅英文对话3
Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。