旅游英语情景对话:预订座位

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订座位,欢迎大家学习!

预订座位情景对话一:

A:Excuse me , could you tell me whether there is a restaurant near here?

A:对不起,你能告诉我们这附近哪儿有饭店吗?

B:Yes, there is one at Sanyuan Bridge. B is a famous restaurant in the city.

B:在三元桥就有一家。那是一家全市著名的餐厅。

A:I'm afraid there must be a lot of people there.

A:恐怕人很多吧。

B:I think so. I think you'd better make a phone call to see whether there is a table available.

B:我想是的。我想你们还是先打个电话看看是否有空座位。

A:But we don't know the telephone number.

A:可是我们不知道电话号码。

B:Here is a tourist guidebook. You can look it up in the book.

B:这儿有一本旅行指南。你可以在上面查。

A:You are so kind! Thank you very much.

A:你真是太好了!非常感谢。

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不用客气。

预订座位情景对话二:

A:Good evening,Yanjing Restaurant.

A:晚上好,这里是燕京餐馆。

B:Could I reserve a table for Saturday, September16th at 8: 00 p. m.?

B:我想订张9月16日星期六下午8: 00的餐桌,可以吗?

A:Certainly,sir. For how many people,please?

A;当然可以,先生。请问有几位?

B:For two people. We would like a quiet table, please.

B:两位。请安排个安静的地方。

A:Of course. May I have your name , please?

A:行。请问您贵姓?

B:This is Mr. William.

B:威廉。

A:Can you spell that,please?

A:请问怎么拼写的?

B:William. W-I-L-L-I-A-M.

B:威廉。W_I_L_L_I_A_Mo

A:Thank you , Mr. William. Goodbye.

A:谢谢您,威廉先生。再见。

预订座位情景对话三:

A:May I have a reservation?

A:可以订位子吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:是的,当然可以。

A:I've got three guests today. We'd like a table next to the window.

A:我有三位客人。我们想要靠窗的位子。

B.All right. Your name,please.

B:没问题。请问您的姓名。

A:I'm Chen Liang.

A:陈亮。

B:Chen Liang,a table for four. And when are you coming?

B:陈亮,一桌4人。什么时候到?

A:We may come at 6 :30 p. m.,

A:大概晚上6点半。

B:OK. We look forward to seeing you. Goodbye.

B:好的。非常期望您的光临。再见。

A:Goodbye.

A:再见。

预订座位情景对话四:

A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.

A:您好,湖南饭店。

B:Do you have a table for four?

B:你们有4人桌吗?

A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.

A:对不起,现在所有的桌子都订出去了。

B:How long should we wait?

B:我们要等多久?

A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.

A:八点之后会有空的4人桌。

B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?

B:我想可以。你们有服装规定吗?

A:No special code.

A:没有特殊规定。

B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.

B:好的,我们八点钟到。请给我预订好。

A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.

A:好的。到时会准备好您的桌子。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章