有关商务电话英语阅读
随着全球一体化的发展,我国急需高水平的外语人才。英语作为一门国际性语言,其地位的重要性不容忽视。小编精心收集了有关商务电话英语,供大家欣赏学习!
有关商务电话英语1
dialogue
新产品推荐
林先生:These are our new models.
这些是我们的新产品.
李小姐:
What are their strong points?
有什么优点?
林先生:
There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.
优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用.
李小姐:
Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?
为什么它比其他产品耐用呢?
林先生:
The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.
这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密.
李小姐:
Can you leave these samples with us?
可以把样品留下来吗?
林先生:
How long do you want to keep them?
你要留多久?
李小姐:
About three days.
大约三天.
林先生:
That's all right
好吧
In the telephone
Daisy:
Is Tom there?
Tom 在吗?
Gates:
He’s not here right now.
他现在不在这里
Daisy:
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
Gates:
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
Daisy:
Can I leave a message?
我可以留个话?
Gates:
Yes. Go ahead, please.
可以, 请继续。
Daisy:
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Gates:
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.
当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
Gates:
Come again about number, please?
再说一次号码好吗?
Daisy:
(206) 5551212
(206) 5551212
Gates:
Ok,i get the number
好了,我记下号码了
Daisy:
Thank you ,have a good day
谢谢,祝你愉快
有关商务电话英语2
dialogue
杨云:
Peter, welcome to our factory.
皮特,欢迎到我们工厂来。
皮特:
I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
杨云:
You’ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
皮特:
I hope so.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
希望如此啊。也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
杨云:
No problem. Then we could look at the production line.
没有问题。接下来我们可以看一下我们的生产线。
皮特:
OK. May I take pictures which I will send to my colleagues?
好的。我想拍一些照片,发给我其他的同事,可以吗?
杨云:
Of course you can.
当然可以了啊。
皮特:
You are so kind. Thank you very much. Hope we can work together.
你太好。非常感谢。希望我们以后能合作。
杨云:
My pleasure. I hope so.
我很乐意效劳啊。我也希望能够合作。
接机
露西:
Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽?
玛丽:
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.
露西:
That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.
玛丽:
No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.
露西:
I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激.
玛丽:
Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.
露西:
Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗?
玛丽:
Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.
露西:
That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.
玛丽:
It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.
有关商务电话英语3
dialogue
与老外打电话完整对话
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)
Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome. 别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。