初中生好笑的英语笑话

2017-03-10

笑话作为民间俗文学的一种重要体裁,具有深厚的民族文化内涵。下面是小编整理的初中生好笑的英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

初中生好笑的英语笑话篇一

Helen was on her deathbed ,

海伦躺在她临终的病床上奄奄一息。

with her husband Jack at her side.

她的丈夫陪在她的身旁。

He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face.

他握着她冰冷的手,泪水静静地从他的脸上流下来。

Her pale lip moved. "Jack," she said,"

她苍白的嘴唇颤动着。她说:“杰克,”

Hush," he quickly interrupted, "Don't talk."

他很快就打断说:“嘘,不要说话。”

But she insisted,"Jack,"she said in her tired voice.

但是她坚持要说。她以疲惫的声音说:

"I have to talk.I must confess.”

“杰克,我一定要说。我必须向你坦白。”

"There is nothing to confess,"said the weeping Jack.

满脸泪水的杰克说:“没什么好坦白的。

"It's all right.Everything's all right."

没关系。一切都没事。”

"No,No!I must die in peace.I must confess,Jake ,that I have been unfaithful to you."

“不,不,我必须死得安心。我一定要坦白我对你不忠;红杏出墙。”

Jack stroked her hand .

杰克抚摸着她的手。

"Now ,Helen,don't be concerned.I know all about it," he sobbed.

他啜泣着说:“海伦 ,现在你不要担心了。我全部都知道了。

"Why else would I poison you ?"

不然我为什幺要毒死你呀?"

初中生好笑的英语笑话篇二

Our supermarket had a sald on boneless chicken breasts,and a woman I know ontended tostock up .

我们的超级市,场在廉价拍卖无骨鸡胸,我认识的某位女士打算去多买一些。

At the store,However,she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portopnsof the poultry,

然而,到了这家肉店的时候她感到很失望,因为只找到一点点事先就包装好的鸡肉,

so she complained to the butcher.

所以她就向这位肉店老板抱怨。

"don't worry,lady," he said.

他说:“小姐,别担心,

"I will pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping."

我会替你多包几盘,在你买完东西的时候把它们准备好。”

Several aisles later ,my friend heard the butcher's voice boom over th public-address system:

逛完几个走道之后,我的朋友听到肉店老板的声音透过公共广播系统隆隆地说

"Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store?"

“那位想要大胸部的小姐请到本店后方来见我好吗?”

初中生好笑的英语笑话篇三

A Henpecked Husband

怕老婆的老公

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”

The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:

From now on you are talking orders from me.

“从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。

Tonight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”

I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章