英语对话问路两人加翻译

2017-05-31

英语对话教学是师生结成学习共同体合作解决学生发展问题的多向交流活动,强调从生命的高度刷新英语教学观,让师生自由而快乐地实现各自的生命价值。小编整理了两人问路英语对话加翻译,欢迎阅读!

两人问路英语对话加翻译一

A:What's the cheapest way to go there?

到那里最便宜的方式是什么?

B:By subway.

坐地铁。

A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?

B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。

A:Good.Can I walk through this duilding?

好的,我能穿过这座大楼吗?

B:I'm afraid you can't. You'll have to go out there and walk around.

恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。

A:I see.Thank you.

我知道了,谢谢。

两人问路英语对话加翻译二

Y:Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?

对不起,请您告诉我到玩具部怎么走好吗?

X:It's on the 7th floor. As you get off fhe elevator, you'll see it on your left.

在7楼。就在您出电梯时的左边。

Y:Can you direct me to the elevator?

你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

X:Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.

当然,往前直走,您就可走进电梯了。

Y:Thank you.

谢谢。

X:You're welcome.

不用客气。

两人问路英语对话加翻译三

A:Excuse me, where is the Beijing Railway Station?

对不起,请问北京火车站在哪里?

B:You can take the subway to get there.

你可以坐地铁到那里。

A:How long will it take to get there?

要多久才能到那里?

B:It takes only ten minutes.

只需10分钟。

A:May I take a bus or a taxi to get there?

我可以坐公共汽车或计程车到那里吗?

B:You can take No.I bus or a taxi.

你可以乘1路公共汽车或计程车。

A:Excuse me, sir. Where is the No.1 bus stop?

先生,请问1路公共汽车在哪里?

B:Please turn right at the traffic lights.

到红绿灯处向右拐。

A:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章