旅游的英语对话带翻译

2017-04-06

英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。小编精心收集了旅游的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

旅游的英语对话带翻译1

Evan:Here are our tickets and passports. We're flying to Amsterdam today.

艾凡:这是我们的机票和护照。我们今天将搭机到阿姆斯特丹。

Agent:Welcome to KLM. Let's see...yes, your passports are still valid and your tickets are in order. How many pieces do you want to check in?

地勤:欢迎光临荷航。让我查一下……没错,你们的护照仍然有效,机票也没问题。有多少件行李要登记托运呢?

Evan:Just these two.

艾凡:就这两件。

Agent:Please put them on the scales. Any carry-on baggage?

地勤:请把它们放在磅秤上。有没有随身行李?

Evan:Yes, two pieces. Oh, and this camera.

艾凡:有。有两件。哦,还有这台照相机。

Agent:It's better to put these identification tags on them.

地勤:最好把这些识别卷标挂在行李上。

Evan:And could we have one window seat, please?

艾凡:另外可不可以给我们一个靠窗的座位?

Agent:Let's see. Oh, here are two left. All right, Mr.Whiting. You're all set. I've stapled your two baggage claim stubs to your return tickets.

地勤:我查看看。哦,这里还有两个空位。好了,怀汀先生,一切都办好了。我已经把两张行李提领存根订在你们两人回程的机票上。

Evan:These two?

艾凡:这两张?

Agent:That's right. And here are your boarding passes. You have seats 34A and 34B. Your flight is on time, and it's leaving from gate 12. Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board. Have a pleasant flight.

地勤:是的。这是你们的登机证。你们的座位是34A和34B。班机会准时起飞,由十二号登机门登机。登机前别忘了去缴机场税。祝你们旅途愉快。

Evan:Thanks.

艾凡:谢谢。

旅游的英语对话带翻译2

K:Well, can you get them?

凯西:呃,订得到吗?

R:Hold on, Kathy. They're checking...yes?...Yes?...Right, OK. Thanks a million. Bye.

瑞克:稍等一下,凯西。他们正在查……嗯?……嗯?……对,好的。非常谢谢你,拜。

K:And?

凯西:结果呢?

R:There's still one more important question.

瑞克:还有一个很重要的问题。

K:What's that?

凯西:什么问题?

R:Do you have suitcases? Everything's set. I'll get the tickets ready, and you can come backanytime after an hour to pick them up.

瑞克:你们有行李箱吗?一切都办好了。机票我会准备好,一个小时后你可以随时过来取票。

旅游的英语对话带翻译3

凯西:嗯,有关班机时间,我们都

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章