关于商店日常购物英语对话

2017-06-07

英语是国际经济、技术、信息等交流中应用最广泛的语言,也是我国基础教育中最主要的外语课程。小编整理了关于商店日常购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于商店日常购物英语对话一

A:can I see these silk ties?

我能看看这些丝绸领带吗?

B:No problem.

当然可以。

A:I’ll take this one.

我买这条吧。

B:Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?

好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?

A:No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.

不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。

B:Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute.

好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。

A:Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.

噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。

关于商店日常购物英语对话二

A:I would like to buy a black suit.

我想买套黑色西装。

B:Do you have any special brand in your mind?

你想要某个特定的牌子吗?

A:No, I never wear suit in my everyday life. I just want one to take part in my sister’s wedding ceremony.

不,我在日常生活中从不穿西装,我只想买一套去参加我姐姐的婚礼。

B:I see. Have a look at this one. It’s very cheap because it’s not very durable.

我明白了。看看这一套,很便宜,因为它不是很耐穿。

A:but it looks good. Let me try it on.

但看起来挺好的,让我试试。

B:Ok, the mirror is over there.

好的,镜子在那边。

关于商店日常购物英语对话三

A:I’d like to buy some jewelry.

我想买首饰。

B:What kind of jewelry do you like to have?

你想要什么首饰?

A:Some bracelets.

手链。

B:May I show you gold ones or platinum ones?

黄金的还是白金的?

A:Gold ones, please.

黄金的。

B:Pure gold or carat?

要纯金的还是K金的?

A:Pure gold ones, please.

请拿纯金的。

B:Yes, madam. Are these ones fit for you?

好的,夫人。这一副适合你吗?

A:No, they seem to me too old fashioned.

不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

B:What about these? They are very nice and of the latest style.

这一副怎样?既美观又是最新款式的。

A:They fit me well. How much do you charge for it?

很合适。多少钱?

女店员B:One thousand and two hundred dollars.

一千二百美元。

A:It’s too expensive. I can only pay you one thousand dollars.

太贵了,我只能出一千美元。

B:Sorry, madam, our shop doesn’t ask two prices.

对不起,太太,本店不二价。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章