日常打电话英语口语
下面是小编整理的日常打电话英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
●无法接电话时
她正在接电话。
Her line is busy now. *busy表示“正在打电话”,而不是“忙”。
Sorry, her line is busy now. (对不起,她正在打电话。)
Alright. I'll try again later. (好的。那我过一会儿再打。)
She's on another line now.
Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. (凯恩先生正在打电话。)
I'm afraid she's on the other line now.
对不起,她现在脱不开身。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. *tied up “忙得不能接电话”。
对不起,她正在接待客人。
I'm sorry, she has company at this time. *company 除了“公司”以外,还表示“朋友”、“来客”。
您等会儿行吗?
Would you like to hold? *hold“拿”、“握住”,即“不挂电话等着”。
Would you like to hold? (您等会儿行吗?)
No, I'll call back later. Thanks. (不用了,过会儿我再打吧。谢谢。)
Would you like to stay on the line?
Can you hold the line, please?
Would you like to hold on?
Wanna hold? (能等会儿吗?) *只用于朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...是Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……吗?”
他现在不在座位上。
He's away from his desk now.
他在公司,但现在不在座位上。
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
对不起,他出去了。
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
Is John there, please? (请问约翰在吗?)
I'm sorry, he's not in right now. (对不起,他出去了。)
He's not in.
He's out now.
He's not here now.(他现在不在这儿。)
He's out of the office right now.
他什么时候能回来?
When is he coming back?
When do you expect him back?
What time do you think he'll be back?
他大概10分钟后回来。
He should be back in ten minutes. *in 指的不是“以内”,而是“……之后”,所以是“10分钟后”的意思。
他应该下个星期来上班。
He should be back in the office next week.
他休假到下个星期。
He's on vacation until next week.
他打电话来说病了。
He called in sick today. *call in sick 是习惯用语,“打电话请病假”。
他现在出差去了。
He's out of town now.
他现在吃午饭去了。
He's out to lunch now. *out to lunch 惯用语,“午休”。
他现在正在开会。
He's in a meeting right now.
他今天休息。
He's off today. *只用off就可以表示“休息”。
●留言、接受留言
您能过会儿再打来吗?
Could you call back later?
Would you call again later?
Would you mind calling back later?
请10分钟后再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes. *in表示“从现在到……以后”、“……以后”。如果要特别强调在“……时间之内”的话,用within。表示在“某时间以后”,用after。
Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (你能10分钟以后再打来吗?)
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (你能不能10分钟以后再打来?)
您要给他留言吗?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
过会儿我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。