电影相关英语情景对话

2017-03-19

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来电影相关英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

电影英语情景对话1:

Man:We can't go that way, the road is blocked for the next few days.

我们不能往那里走,那条路接下来几天都会禁止通行。

Woman:Oh, that's right. They're film ing a movie up there, aren't they?

对哦,电影公司的人要在那边拍片,对吧?

Man:Some high speed chase scene, I think.

我想可能是高速追逐戏。

Woman:I wonder how all the businesses in the area feel about that.

不知道那边的商家会怎么想。

Man:I think that they get a pretty good payoff.

我想他们应该会得到不错的补偿。

Woman:The movie company has to pay them?

电影公司会付钱给他们?

Man:I don't know about all of that, but think about it, their business gets free publicity!

我不大清楚,不过想想,他们的商店可以得到免费的宣传!

Woman: Oh, yea, they get to be in a movie for the whole world to see!

时哦,全世界都会在电影里看到这些商店。

电影英语情景对话2:

Son:Mom, what were movies like when you were a kid?

妈,你小时候电影是什么样子?

Mother:Everything about them was different, even the theaters.

所有事情都和现在不一样,甚至是电影院。

Son:I'm really interested. Tell me about them.

我很感兴趣,多给我讲讲。

Mother:Well, where I grew up, we saw movies at a drive-in theater in our car with the whole family.

嗯,我长大的地方,经常是一家人开车到露天戏院,坐在车子上看的。

Son:That's cool. I bet you could bring your own food.

真酷,我想你可以自己带食物吧。

Mother:We did. On hot days, we'd take a blanket and lay in the back of dad's old pickup to watch the movie.

没错。天气热的时候,我们会带条毯子,躺在父亲的老货车上看电影。

Son:Why don't we do that anymore?

为什么现在没人这样做了?

Mother:Well, the weather might have some influence, during bad weather the theater didn't make a whole lot.

嗯,这和天气可能有些关系,天气不好时,就没有人会去看电影了。

电影英语情景对话3:

Boy:There's a double feature at the cinema this Saturday. Do you want to go with me?

这个星期六电影院要连映两场,你要和我一起去吗?

Girl:What are the movies that are playing?

放映什么电影?

Boy:There's an action movie with Harrison Ford and a chick flick with Susan Sarandon.

一部是哈里森·福特的动作片,另外一部的女主角是苏珊·萨兰登。

Girl:I've never seen a movie I don't like that had Harrison Ford in it.

只要是哈里森·福特演的电影,我应该都会喜欢。

Boy:So,is that a yes?

所以,你要去吗?

Girl:Yes. What time does it start and do you want to meet me there?

是的,几点开始,我们在电影院见面吗?

Boy:It starts at one and yea, let's meet there. It's the cinema on the corner of Lincoln and Main.

一点开始。好啊,我们在那里碰面,林肯街和缅因街交汇处那家戏院。

Girl:Great! I have a coupon for free popcorn at that theater!

太好了!我有那家戏院的免费爆米花券!

电影英语情景对话4:

Man:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?

你还记得电影分级代表的意思吗?

Woman:Yes, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.

是的,G代表普遍级,PG代表保护级,R代表限制级,未满十八岁不得观看,X代表严加限制级。

Man:Does anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?

现在还有人会遵守分级吗?

Woman:Remember when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.

还记得我们小时候吗?保护级的电影如果没有父母陪同,电影院就不会让孩子进去。

Man:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.

我记得那时根本没有X级电影。

Woman:Now with video rentals it's all a personal matter.

观在有了录像带出租店,分级就变成个人的选择了。

Man:Yea, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.

是啊。我现在也没看过电影院会因为一个人的年龄而赶他走的情况。

Woman:Now we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.

现在我们只能自己把关,决定哪些能看,哪些不能。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章