关于日常的英语对话

2017-04-07

英语无需滞留,英语需要交流、对话。下面是小编给大家整理的关于日常的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于日常的英语对话篇1

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,

你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

如梅:是蓝色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?

云波:你敢肯定吗?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

It's next to the brown bag.

如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。

嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.

云波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

如梅:谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.

云波:别客气。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。

莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.

莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

云波:你叫我云波吧。

关于日常的英语对话篇2

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

大山:如梅和云波来自中国,他们是从北京来的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。 这飞机场真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。

每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。

Yunbo: Really?

云波:是吗?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。对不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV 工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

云波:我是新闻节目的导播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。 哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!

Dialogue 2-1

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996 年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996 年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

云波:服务台在哪里?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。 我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It's for three nights.

服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.

云波:对。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服务员:请在登记表上签名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

云波:电梯在哪儿?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服务员:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

服务员:有,就在你的身后。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店里有健身房吗?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。

关于日常的英语对话篇3

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我会。你会吗?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服务员:您有什么事吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服务员:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服务员:大约两个小时。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽车几点返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章