简单的英文小笑话,英语小笑话大全
笑话是实际生活中客观存在的,作为文学式样,它的特征是戏谑、讽刺,其功能是启迪、警示。它渊源流长、值得研究、探讨。下面小编整理了简单的英文小笑话,希望大家喜欢!
简单的英文小笑话:他赢了
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny?
汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.
约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。
简单的英文小笑话:睡前祷告词
Julie was saying her bedtime prayers. “Please God,” she said "Make Na pies the capital of Italy”
朱莉叶在做睡前祈祷。“祷告上帝。”她说:“让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。”
Her mother interrupted and said. "Julie, why do you want God to make Naples the capital of Italy?" And Julie replied, "Because that's what I put in my geography exam”
她妈妈打断她说:“朱莉叶,你为什么求上帝让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都呢?”朱莉叶回答说:“因为我在我的地理考卷上就这么写的。”
简单的英文小笑话:好客
The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple一pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest’s plate. The visitor smiled,put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese? "In the rat一trap, sir,”replied the boy.
由于客人在吃苹果馅饼时,家里没有奶酪了,于是女主人向他表示了歉意。这家的小男孩看到这种情形后悄悄地离开了屋子。过了一会儿,他拿着一片奶酪回到房间,把奶酪放在客人的盘子里。客人微笑着把奶酪放进嘴里说:“孩子,你的眼睛就是比你妈妈的好。你在哪里找到的奶酪?”“在捕鼠夹上,先生。”那小男孩说。
简单的英文小笑话:大脑袋
"All the kids make fun of me,” The boy cried to his mother. "They say I have a big head.”
“所有的孩子都拿我取乐。”小男孩哭着跟妈妈说:“他们说我长了一个大脑袋。”
“Don't listen to them,” his mother consoled. "You have a beautiful head. Now stop crying and go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes.
“别听他们的。”他妈妈安慰说。“你的脑袋长得很漂亮。好了,别哭了,去到店里买10磅土豆来。”
"Where's the shopping bag'?"
“兜子在哪儿呢?”
"I haven't got one, use your hat.”
“我没有兜子,就用你的帽子吧。”
简单的英文小笑话:现在几点了?
The two boys were camping in the backyard. When they couldn’t figure out what time it was, first boy said to the second,"Start singing very loud..”
两个男孩子在后院露营,他们不知道到了晚上几点钟了。于是,一个男孩对另外一个说:“我们开始大声唱歌就行了。”
"How will that help?" said the second boy.
“那就会知道时间吗?”第二个男孩问。
“Just do it,” insisted the first.
“只管唱吧。”第一个坚持道。
Both boys broke into song, singing at the top of their lungs. Moments later, a neighbor threw open her window and shouted,"Keep it down! Don’t you know it’s three o’clock in the morning?"
两个孩子开始大声唱歌,过了一会儿,一个邻居打开窗户喊道:“小声点!你们不知道现在是凌晨三点吗?”