关于初中英语美文阅读

2017-03-08

美文欣赏课的教学,应该成为学生情趣盎然的精神家园,引导学生在课外阅读中度过一段美好的时光。下面是小编带来的关于初中英语美文阅读,欢迎阅读!

关于初中英语美文阅读篇一

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.

从前,有个孩子马上就要诞生了。

So one day he asked God,

因此有一天他问上帝:"They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

"听说明天你就送我去人间了,但是,我这么弱小和无助,我在那儿怎么生活呢?"

God replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

上帝答道:"在众多的天使中,我特别为你挑了一位。她会守候你、无微不至地照顾你。"

But the child wasn't sure he really wanted to go.

小孩还是拿不准自己是否真的想去。"But tell me, here in Heaven, I don't do anything else but sing and smile, that's enough for me to be happy."

"但是在天堂,我除了唱唱笑笑外,什么也不做。这就足以让我感到幸福了。"

"Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day.

"你的天使每天会为你唱歌,为你微笑。

And you will feel your angel's love and be happy."

你会感受她的爱,并且因此而幸福。"

"if I don't know the language that men talk,"

"如果我不懂人类的语言,

the child continued, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me?"

他们对我说话时,我怎么听得懂呢?"孩子继续问道。

God patted him on the head and said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear,

上帝轻轻地拍了一下孩子的脑袋说:"你的天使会对你说最最美丽、最最动听的话语,

and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

而这些都是你从未听过的。她会不厌其烦地教你说话。"

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

"如果我想与你说话怎么办?"

But God had an answer for that question too. "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

上帝胸有成竹地回答:"你的天使会将你的双手合拢,教你如何祈祷。"

"I've heard that on earth there are bad men, who will protect me?"

"听说尘世有很多坏蛋,谁来保护我呢?"

"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life!"

"即使冒着生命危险,你的天使也会保护你的。"

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore," the child continued warily.

"但是见不到你,我会难过的。"小孩小心翼翼说道。

God smiled on the young one.

听到这儿,上帝对着小孩笑了。"Even though I will always be next to you,

"尽管我会一直陪伴你左右,

your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way for you to come back to me,

你的天使仍会提起我,教你重返天堂之路。"

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could already be heard.

此时,天堂一片宁静,凡间的声音已可听到,

The child knew he had to start on his journey very soon.

小孩明白自己得赶紧上路了。

He asked God one more question, softly, "Oh God, if I am about to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

他又轻声问了最后一个问题,"哦,上帝,假如我现在就出发,请你告诉我,我的天使叫什么名字。"

God touched the child on the shoulder and answered, "Your angel's name is not hard to remember.

上帝把手放在小孩的肩上,答道:"你的天使的名字很容易记住,

You will simply call her Mommy."

你就叫她――妈妈。"

关于初中英语美文阅读篇二

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow... He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

很久很久以前,有一棵又高又大的苹果树。一位小男孩,天天到树下来,他爬上去摘苹果吃,在树荫下睡觉。他爱苹果树,苹果树也爱和他一起玩耍。

Time went by... the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

后来,小男孩长大了,不再天天来玩耍。一天他又来到树下,很伤心的样子。苹果树要和他一起玩,男孩说:“不行,我不小了,不能再和你玩,我要玩具,可是没钱买。”苹果树说:“很遗憾,我也没钱,不过,把我所有的果子摘下来卖掉,你不就有钱了?”男孩十分激动,他摘下所有的苹果,高高兴兴地走了。然后,男孩好久都没有来。苹果树很伤心。

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches off the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

有一天,男孩终于来了,树兴奋地邀他一起玩。男孩说:“不行,我没有时间,我要替家里干活呢,我们需要一幢房子,你能帮忙吗?”“我没有房子,”苹果树说,“不过你可以把我的树枝统统砍下来,拿去搭房子。”于是男孩砍下所有的树枝,高高兴兴地运走去盖房子。看到男孩高兴树好快乐。从此,男孩又不来了。树再次陷入孤单和悲伤之中。

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. The tree was happy, but it was not true.

一年夏天,男孩回来了,树太快乐了:“来呀!孩子,来和我玩呀。”男孩却说:“我心情不好,一天天老了,我要扬帆出海,轻松一下,你能给我一艘船吗?”苹果树说:“把我的树干砍去,拿去做船吧!”于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船,然后驾船走了,很久都没有回来。树好快乐……但不是真的。

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you...” the tree said.

“I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied.

许多年过去,男孩终于回来,苹果树说:“对不起,孩子,我已经没有东西可以给你了,我的苹果没了。”

男孩说:“我的牙都掉了,吃不了苹果了。”

“No more trunk for you to climb on.”

“I am too old for that now,” the boy said.

“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.

苹果树又说:“我再没有树干,让你爬上来了。”

男孩说:“我太老了,爬不动了。”

“我再也没有什么给得出手了……,只剩下枯死下去的老根,”树流着泪说。

“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.

“Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...

男孩说:“这么多年过去了,现在我感到累了,什么也不想要,只要一个休息的地方。”

“好啊!老根是最适合坐下来休息的,来啊,坐下来和我一起休息吧!”男孩坐下来,苹果树高兴得流下了眼泪……

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad... When we grown up, we left them, and only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that’s how all of us are treating our parents.

这就是我们每个人的故事。这颗树就是我们的父母。小时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈玩……长大后,我们就离开他们,只在需要什么东西或者遇到麻烦的时候,才回到他们身边。无论如何,父母永远都在那儿,倾其所有使你快乐。你可能认为这个男孩对树很残酷,但这就是我们每个人对待父母的方式。

Take time out during the day for quiet time to listen to your inner voice. You may want to use your quiet time to meditate or pray. However you use this time, the key is to shut out all of the noise around you by focusing deep within yourself. Breathing deeply during quiet time will also help you focus. I know it’s hard to find quiet time during a particularly busy day, but it’s so important ― even if it’s just 10 minutes a day and you have to sneak away to get it. Quiet time can really make a difference in your life. It enables you to hear God speaking to your heart reminding you of His perfect love for you.

白天花些时间出去,独自倾听自己的心声。你可能想利用这段安静的时间沉思或祈祷。无论如何利用这段时间,关键是要排除周围所有的噪音,关注自己的内心深处。安静的时间进行深呼吸也能帮你集中注意力。我知道在特别忙碌的日子找到安静的时间很难,然而这很重要――即使一天只有10分钟,你也要溜开抓住它。安静的时间确实能使你的生命变得不同,它促使你倾听上帝与你的心灵对话,使你想起他赋予你的完美的爱。

Be honest with yourself by paying attention to your actions. Actions speak louder than words, and they always tell the truth. What do your actions say about you? If you say you love your job, but your actions say otherwise, which do you think is more true ― your words or your actions? On the other hand, if you say you’re not good at a certain job, but your actions say otherwise, that’s also important. What do you do with this insight? You can use it to make more beneficial choices in your life. By being honest with yourself based on your previous actions, your actions moving forward will be based on truth instead of just what you tell yourself.

坦诚对己,注重行动吧。事实胜于雄辩,行动才能证明事实。你的行动是如何说明你的呢?如果你说热爱自己的工作,而你的行动正好相反,你认为哪个更有说服力呢――言语还是行动?另一方面,如果你说不擅长某项工作,但你的行动正好相反,这也很重要。你怎么处理你这种能力?你可以由此在生活中做出更多的选择,坦诚对己也建立在以前的行为上,你以后的行动将会以事实为基础,而不只是你的言词。

Despite what your subconscious may be telling you, you can have love with no limits. The key is to unconditionally love yourself first.

不管你的潜意识告诉你什么,你都能够拥有无尽的爱,关键是首先你要无条件地爱自己。

关于初中英语美文阅读篇三

During my junior year in high school, Mr. Reynolds, my English teacher, handed each student a list of thoughts or statements written by other students, then gave us a creative writing assignment based on one of those thoughts.

上初中时,英文老师雷诺兹先生给每位同学发了一张纸条。纸条上列出其他同学写的各种想法和陈述。然后,他要我们据此写一篇创造性的作文。

At 17, I was beginning to wonder about many things, so I chose the statement, "I wonder why things are the way they are?" That night, I wrote down in the form of a story all the questions that puzzled me about life. I realized that many of them were hard to answer, and perhaps others could not be answered at all.

17岁的我对很多事情都非常疑惑不解。所以我选择了"我不明白为什么事物都是现在这个样子?" 作为题目。那天晚上,我以故事的形式写下了我对生活的所有困惑。我知道很多问题很难回答,或许有些问题根本找不到答案。

When I turned in my paper, I was afraid that I might fail the assignment because I had not answered the question, "I wonder why things are the way they are?" I had no answers. I had only written questions.

交上作文后,我非常担心作业过不了关。因为我根本没有回答 "我不明白为什么事物都是现在这个样子"这个问题,我找不着答案,只写下了问题。

The next day Mr. Reynolds called me to the front of the class and asked me to read my story for the other students. He handed me my paper and sat down in the back of the room. The class became quiet as I began to read my story:

第二天,雷诺兹先生让我到讲台上把我的作文念给全班同学听。他把我的文章递给我,坐到了教室的后面。教室非常安静。我开始朗读自己编写的故事。

Mommie, Daddy...Why?

《妈妈,爸爸……为什么?》

Mommie, why are the roses red?

妈妈,为什么玫瑰是红的?

Mommie, why is the grass green and the sky blue?

妈妈,为什么草是青的,天是蓝的?

Why does a spider have a web and not a house?

为什么蜘蛛织网不造房?

Daddy, why can't I play in your toolbox?

爸爸,为什么我不能在你的工具箱里玩耍?

Teacher, why do I have to read?

老师,为什么我一定要读书?

Mother, why can't I wear lipstick to the dance?

妈妈,为什么我不能抹上口红参加舞会?

Daddy, why can't I stay out until 12:00? The other kids are.

爸爸,为什么我不能在外面玩到中午12点? 别的小孩却可以。

Mother, why do you hate me?

妈妈,你为什么讨厌我?

Daddy, why don't the boys like me?

爸爸,为什么男生不喜欢我?

Why do I have to be so skinny?

为什么我必须苗条如柴?

Why do I have braces and wear glasses?

为什么我一定要系上背带,戴上眼镜?

Why do I have to be 16?

我为什么必须得过16岁?

Mom, why do I have to graduate?

妈,为什么我必须毕业?

Dad, why do I have to grow up?

爸,为什么我得长大?

Mom, Dad, why do I have to leave?

妈,爸,为什么我必须离开你们?

Mom, why don't you write more often?

妈,为什么您不给我多写几封信?

Dad, why do I miss my old friends?

爸,为什么我思念老朋友?

Dad, why do you love me so much?

爸,为什么您这么爱我?

Dad, why do you spoil me?

爸,为什么您这么宠我?

Your little girl is growing up.

您的女儿已经长大。

Mom, why don't you visit?

妈,为什么您不常来看看?

Mom, why is it hard to make new friends?

妈,为什么结交新朋友这么困难?

Dad, why do I miss being at home?

爸,为什么我怀念在家的日子?

Dad, why does my heart skip a beat when he looks in my eyes?

爸,为什么每次他与我对视时我就心跳加快?

Mom, why do my legs tremble when I hear his voice?

妈,为什么一听见他的声音我就双腿打颤?

Mother, why is being "in love" the greatest feeling in the world?

妈,为什么坠入爱河是世界上最美妙的感觉?

Daddy, why don't you like to be called "Gramppy"?

爸爸,为什么不喜欢有人叫您"外公"?

Mother, why do my baby s tiny fingers cling so tightly to mine?

妈妈,为什么我的小宝贝要紧抓着我的手?

Mother, why do they have to grow up?

妈妈,为什么他们一定要长大?

Daddy, why do they have to leave?

爸爸,为什么他们必须离开我们?

Why do I have to be called "Grammie"?

为什么必须得有人叫我 "奶奶"?

Mommie, Daddy, why did you have to leave me? I need you.

妈妈,爸爸,为什么你们要离我而去?我需要你们!

Why did my youth slip past me?

为什么我的青春已悄悄溜走?

Why does my face show every smile that I have ever given to a friend or a stranger?

为什么我会笑对朋友,也会笑对陌生人?

Why does my hair glisten a shiny silver?

为什么我满头银发?

Why do my hands quiver when I bend to pick a flower?

为什么我弯腰摘花时会双手抖动?

Why, God, are the roses red?

上帝啊,为什么玫瑰是红的?

At the conclusion of my story, my eyes locked with Mr. Reynold s eyes, and I saw a tear slowly sliding down his cheek. It was then that I realized that life is not always based on the answers we receive, but also on the questions that we ask.

读完故事,我双眼紧盯着雷诺兹先生,雷诺兹先生也正凝视着我。我看到一颗泪珠正缓缓地从他的面颊上滚下来。就在那时,我豁然意识到,生活的根基不仅包括我们得到的所有答案,而且还包括我们提出的所有问题。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章