关于购物的英语对话带翻译

2017-04-01

所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了关于购物的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

关于购物的英语对话带翻译1

A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

早上好,女十。您买点什么?

B:Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts?

您能给我介绍一下典型的中国工艺品吗?

A:Maybe sandalwood fan is good.

檀香扇也许不错。

B:Would you show me some?

我能看看吗?

A:Of course.

当然可以。

B:They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?

闻起来真香,真正的檀香扇多少钱一把?

A:The small ones are one hundred yuan for each. And the big ones are two hundred and thirty yuan.

小的100元一把。大的要230元一把。

B:I'll take two small ones and a big one.

我要两把小的,一把大的。

A:What else are you interested in?

您还对什么感兴趣?

B:I'm afraid not.

恐怕没了。

A:OK. Here you are.

好的。给您。

关于购物的英语对话带翻译2

A:Can I help you, Miss?

有什么可以帮助您的,小姐?

B:Do you have anything which can prevent wrinkles and freckles?

有没有什么抗皱纹和祛斑产品?

A:What is your skin type?

你是什么类型的皮肤?

B:My skin is kind of oily.

我的皮肤有点油。

A:This nutrition cream is for anti-wrinkling and whitening which is a newcomer brand.

这款营养霜是抗皱纹和美白的,而且是新进的牌子。

B:How much is it?

多少钱?

A:$60.The price is reasonable for its large quantity. What's more, there are some gifts attaching for you.

60美元,价格比较合适,而且量比较多。另外,还有一些赠品。

B:Sounds good. What are the gifts attaching?

听起来不错。赠品是什么?

A:You can take one tonic or hand cream.

您可以得到一瓶爽肤水或者一支护手霜。

B:I will choose the tonic.

我选爽肤水。

A:No problem. You can try this kind of gel which can prevent freckle, the effect will be better if you use this powder foundation applied with it.

没问题。您可以尝试一下这种祛斑凝露,如果能配这款粉底一起用效果更好。

B:That's the very thing I want.

这正是我想要的。

关于购物的英语对话带翻译3

A:Excuse me. Can you show me some nail-polish?

劳驾。可否拿些指甲油给我看看?

B:Yes. We have all kinds of colors for it.

好的。我们有各种颜色的指甲油。

A:That's good.

那太好了。

B:What's your favorite color?

你最喜欢什么颜色?

A:In my opinion, orange is very nice.

我觉得橘黄色挺漂亮的。

B:Sometimes pink is not bad, too.

粉色有时也不错。

A:You're right. Well, just these two, please.

说得对,就来这两瓶吧。

B:Thank you. Anything else?

谢谢。还要其他的吗?

A:No, thanks.

不用了,谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章