关于购物的简单英语对话

2017-04-01

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了关于购物的简单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于购物的简单英语对话1

A:Would you like to see our new shirts?

你想看看我们的新款衬衫吗?

B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.

对不起,我对这些东西真的不是很感兴趣。

A:Well, they are very nice you know.

嗯,它们真的很不错。

B:Really?

真的吗?

A:And not expensive either.

而且也不贵。

B:Oh, I don't care about that.

哦,我不在意这些东西。

A:Everybody is buying them.

很多人都在买这些衬衫。

B:Are they?

是吗?

A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.

是的,您看,它们都很时尚。

B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.

恐怕我对时尚不感兴趣。

A:I see.

我知道了。

B:But thank you very much all the same.

但还是谢谢你。

A:Sorry I couldn't help you.

很遗憾没能给您提供任何服务。

关于购物的简单英语对话2

A:Excuse me, I have something to trouble you.

对不起,打搅您。

B:Yes? I'll be very glad if I could be of any help to you.

什么事?要能帮上忙,我会很高兴的。

A:An hour ago, I bought this vase with my tourist.

—个小时前我带我的游客买了这只花瓶。

B:Oh, yes. I remember it clearly. Is there anything wrong with it?

哦,是的,我记得很清楚。有什么毛病吗?

A:I'm afraid so. We found this crack on the bottom when I went back to my hotel.

是的。回到旅馆后,我们发现花瓶底部有一条裂缝。

B:Oh, how awful! Let me have a look, I'm terribly sorry. It was most thoughtless of me. Would you excuse me, please?

哦,那太糟了!让我看一下。非常抱歉,我太粗心了,请原谅。

A:Oh, It's quite all right, I suppose. It can't be helped sometimes.

没关系,这种事情有时候是难免的。

B:It's very kind of you to say so. How about changing another one for you?

您这么说太好了。我给您换一只好吗?

A:All right. Thank you.

好的,谢谢您。

B:Just a minute, please. I won't be long. I'm sure this one is perfect. You may examine it carefully.

请稍候,我很快就回来。这只很好,您不妨仔细检查一下。

A:Oh, yes, it is. I'll take this one.

是的。我就要这只。

B:I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I've caused you.

很抱歉给您造成不便。

A:Well, there's no reason to apologize for such a trifle thing.

哦,没有理由为这么一桩小事而道歉。

关于购物的简单英语对话3

A:What can I do for you?

有什么能帮忙的吗?

B:Can I have a look at your handworks?

我可以看一下你们的手工艺品吗?

A:All right. This way, please.

好的。这边请。

B:You have quite a range, haven't you?

你们的品种很多,是吗?

A:Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

B:They are all produced in China, aren't they?

这些都是中国出品的吗?

A:Yes, they are all distinctive Chinese.

是的,都是具有中国特色的。

B:Could you please select me one?

能替我挑一个吗?

A:How do you like this one? It's very beautiful.

这只您喜欢吗?它很漂亮。

B:Oh, I like it very much. How much does it cost?

噢,我非常喜欢。多少钱?

A:350 yuan.

350元。

B:OK. I'll take it.

好的。我买了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章