飞机上常用的英语对话

2017-06-18

运用对话教学方法进行教学活动,不但能够体现出教学合作与沟通的实质,同时还能够基于满足同学们心理要求的层面上,促使教学活动更富情感色彩。小编整理了飞机上常用的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

飞机上常用的英语对话一

A:Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?

B:I'd like to have Chinese food.

我要中餐。

A:Are you going to have this set course or have dinner in the dining room?

您要在这里还是在餐厅就餐?

B:Right here, please.

就在这里好了。

A:Please put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.

请放下身前的桌子,那样比较舒适。

B:Oh, thank you. So nice you are.

噢,谢谢。服务真周到。

A:It's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?

乐意效劳。您要喝点什么呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,还是冰水?

B:I want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?

我要一杯豆奶,有吗?

A:Yes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.

好的,给您。用餐愉快。

B:Thanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals? And I want some chili paste.

非常感谢。噢,打扰一下,我可以要双份吗?我还想要点辣椒酱。

A:OK, enjoy yourself, sir.

好的,请慢用,先生。

B:Oh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.

噢,给你添麻烦了。我想问一下这是什么肉。

A:It is beef. Do you like it?

是牛肉。您爱吃吗?

B:That's OK. Thanks very much.

还可以。非常感谢。

A:You are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.

不客气。如果需要任何服务请按那个钮。

B:OK.

好的。

飞机上常用的英语对话二

A:Seat 30B is right here, sir. You may take your seat. I'll put your bag in the above compartment.

先生,30B号座位就在这儿。你可以坐下,我会把你的袋子放在上面的行李舱。

B:Thank you, miss. Will dinner be served on the plane?

谢谢,小姐。机上供应晚餐吗?

A:Yes, sir. I'll bring you a menu shortly after we take off.

有的,先生。我们起飞不久之后,我就会拿菜单给你看。

B:That would be nice. Could you also get me a pillow and a blanket, please?

那很好。你还可以帮我拿个枕头和毯子吗?

A:Here you are.

给你。

B:How long will this flight last?

这趟班机要飞多久?

A:It is a six-hour flight with an-hour layover in Los Angles.

本次航班飞行时间是6小时,会在洛杉矶停留1小时。

B:Good. I'll have plenty of time to nap on the plane.

很好。我在飞机上可以有很多时间睡觉。

飞机上常用的英语对话三

A:Excuse me. What's the actual flying time from here to San Francisco?

对不起。从这儿到旧金山的实际飞行时间是多久?

B:It's about twelve hours.

大约12个小时。

A:Can you tell me what time we're arriving?

能否告诉我咱们什么时候到达?

B:Sure. Let me see... at 6:15 a.m. local time tomorrow.

当然。让我想一下……我们会在明天当地时间清晨6:15到达。

A:I see.

我懂了。

B:And that'll be 10:15 p.m. Taipei time.

也就是台北时间晚间10:15。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章