日常英文口语句子练习

2017-03-01

听和说是语言交际中一对交互性行为,了解英语口语(尤其是日常口语)的特点有助于理解自然环境下的交际内容。下面是小编带来的日常英文句子,欢迎阅读!

日常英文句子精选

“How are you doing?”是比“How are you?”更随意的一种说法。

How's your little girl?

你的小女儿好吗?

A: How's your little girl?

你的小女儿好吗?

B:She's fine. Thanks.

她很好,谢谢。

How nice to see you!

=Very glad to see you.

=Pleased to meet you.

见到你真高兴!

How is everything?

一切都好吗?

A:How is everything?

一切都好吗?

B:Everything is fine.

一切都好。

How have you been getting along?

= How about everything?

= How's everything going on?

你好吗?

A: How have you been getting along?

你好吗?

B:Quite well.

我很好。

get along“(事情的)进展”

Nice to meet you.

=Pleased to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

A:Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识像。

B:Nice to meet you too.

我也很高兴认识你。

Glad to meet you.

=Nice to meet you.

=How nice to meet you!

见到你真高兴。

So we finally meet face to face.

我们终于见面了。

A: So we finally meet face to face.

我们终于见面了。

B:A pleasure.

幸会,幸会。

face to face“面对面地”

日常英文句子阅读

Key Sentences(重点句子)

Ticket,please. A window or aisle seat, sir.

请出示机票。你是要靠窗的还是要靠通道的座位,先生。

I'd like a seat in the smoking section.

我想要吸烟间里靠窗的座位。

Put your bags on the scale.

请把您的旅行包放在秤上。

What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

May I carry this satchel?

我可以带着这个小提包吗?

Your boarding pass,sir.

这是您的登机证,先生。

Have a good flight, sir.

祝您飞行顺利,先生。

I have two pieces of baggage to check in.

我有两件行李要办托运手续。

Do you have any hand baggage?

您还有手提行李吗?

These are your baggage checks.

这是您的行李提单。

Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows eats.

您二位喜欢什么座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的。

We'd like to have one window seat definitely, in then on smoking section.

我们一定要一个靠窗的座位,在不抽烟区。

Here are your boarding passes.

给您登机牌。

日常英文句子学习

Let's call it a day.

今天到此为止吧。

I'm too tired to play another game.

我太累了,不能再打一次比赛了。

Okay. Let's call it a day.

好吧,今天到此为止吧!

Lots of luck!

祝你好运!

I'm going to try to persuade Linda to come skiing with us.

我打算劝琳达和我们一起滑雪。

Lots of luck! She's really busy now and she hates to fall behind schedule.

祝你好运。她现在正忙,而且她讨厌速度落后。

Nice place you have here.

你这地方真不错啊。

Nice place you have here, Martin. I especially like this sofa.

你这地方真不错啊,马丁。我特别喜欢这沙发。

Thanks, Lousie. We're pleased with it, too.

谢谢你,路易斯。我们也很喜欢它。

That's enough for now.

现在足够了。

How about another glass of beer, Cindy?

辛迪,再来一杯啤酒怎么样?

Oh, no. That's enough for now. Tomorrow's a workday for me.

哦,不了。现在已经喝得足够了。我明天还要上班呢。

That's the ticket!

恰好的事情/正是所需要的东西

I know what! We can lease a computer istead of buying one.

我知道了!我们可以租而不是去买一台电脑。

That's the ticket! Why didn't I think of doing that?

对!我怎么没有想到这样做呢?

That's that!

就是这样!/再没什么可说的了。/让它去吧。

Well, that's that! This video tape is broken and we don't have a spare tape.

哦,就是这样的!录音带坏了,而我们又没有备用品。

I guess we can't record the program then.

我猜这样就无法继续为这个节目录音了。

What more can I do? /What else can I do?

我还能再做点什么?

Is Alice still mad at you?

爱丽斯还在生你的气吗?

Yeah. I've apologized twice. What more can I do?

是啊,我已经道过两次歉了。我还能再做点什么啊?

What would you like to drink?

你想喝点什么?

Good evening, ma'am. What would you like to drink?

晚上好,夫人。您想喝点什么?

I think I'll have a martini, please.

请来一杯马提尼。

You been keeping out of trouble?

生活还好吧?

Hi, Jerry. You been keeping out of trouble?

嗨,杰瑞。生活还好吧?

Oh, yeah. How about yourself?

是的,你呢?

You can do it!

你能成功的!

I don't think I'll ever get the knack of operating this machine.

我想我是无法掌握操作这台机器的窍门了!

You can do it! It just takes time.

你会的!只是这需要时间而已。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章