旅游英语情会话

2017-04-06

比起平常的日子,旅游的经历更加让人难忘吧,毕竟难得一次。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情会话,供大家参阅!

旅游英语情会话:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到楼下怎么走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:谢谢你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

云波:我也喜欢。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店员:您想要几号的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店员:这是黑色中号的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只说英语。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付现金。

旅游英语情会话:AT A RESTAURANT

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章