英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌摘抄

2017-03-03

诗歌是最注重情感表达的一种文学样式,而诗歌诵读又是一个从解读到表达的过程,在这个过程中,对于情感的理解、把握是最重要的部分。下面小编整理了著名英语朗诵诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

著名英语朗诵诗歌摘抄

The More Loving One

--W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a *, 它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

著名英语朗诵诗歌鉴赏

To all my friends and loved ones

Love from me

Useful Perspective

致朋友们以及我所爱的人们

这是一份爱的礼物

也是一席金玉良言

If the world were a Village of 100 People

如果世界是个一百人的村落

_David J.Smith/大卫.史密斯 Shelath Armstrory/谢拉.阿姆斯壮

If we could shrink the earth’s population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all theexsting human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following:

如果我们把全世界的人口按照现有压缩为一个100人的村子,情况就会如同以下:

There would be:

57 Asians

21 Europeans

10 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south

8 Africans

这个村子里有:

57 人是亚洲人

21 人是欧洲人

14 人来自西半球的南、北美洲

8 人是非洲人

52 would be female

48 would be male

52 人是女性

48 人是男性

70 would be non-while

30 would be white

70 人是有色人种

30 人是白人

70 would be non-christian

30 would be Christian

70 人是非基督教徒

30 人是基督徒

89 would be hetero*ual

11 would be homo*ual

89 人是异性恋者

11 人是同性恋者

6 people would possess 59% of the entire world’s wealth

and all 6 would be from the United States.

6 人拥有全世界59%的财富

而且这6 人全是美国人

80 would live in substandard housing

70 would be unable to read

50 would suffer from malnutrition

1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

80 人的居住环境不达标准

70 人是文盲

50 人苦于营养不良

1 人濒临死亡边缘;1 人正要出生

1(yes, only 1) would have a college education

1 would own a computer

1 人(是的,只有1人)会接受大学教育1 人拥有电脑

When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the need foracceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly apparent.

透过这个压缩图来放眼我们的世界,就会明晓接纳他人、谅解以及教育是何等重要。

The following is also something to ponder……

再从以下角度来想想看……

If you woke pup this morning with more health than illness……you are more blessed than theillion who will not survive this week.

如果你早上醒来的时候健康无恙……那么,比起活不过这一周的百万人来说,你真是幸运多了。

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, theagony of torture, or the pangs of starvation…you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

如果你未曾经历过战争的危险、入狱的孤独、严刑的苦楚、饥饿的痛苦……那么,比起世界上5亿人来,你真是幸运多了。

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place tosleep… you are richer than 75% of this world.

如果你冰箱里有食物,身上有衣服可穿,有屋篷遮蔽,有地方睡觉……那么,比起世界上75%的人来,你真是富足多了。

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in dish someplace…you areamong the top 8% of the world’s wealth.

如果你银行中有存款,钱包中也有钱,还能到某处消费习菜……你便跻身在世界上最富有的8%人口当中了。

If your parents are still alive and still married…you are very rare, even in the United Stated andCanada.

如果你的父母依然健在,而且还在一起生活的话……这可是非常难得的事,即使是在美国与加拿大。

Someone once said: What goes around comes around.

有人说过:我所付出的终将会回归。

So…

Work live you don’t need the money.

Love like you’ve never been hurt.

Dance like nobody’s watching.

Sing like nobody’s listening.

Live like it’s Heaven on Earth.

所以……

去工作时,犹如你不执迷于金钱。

去爱他人,犹如你从未曾被伤害。

去舞蹈吧,犹如无人在一旁观看。

去歌唱吧,犹如无人在一边谛听。

好好地生活,犹如这里是人间乐土。

著名英语朗诵诗歌赏析

A Forever Friend 永远的朋友

"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

"别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”

Sometimes in life,

有时候在生活中,

You find a special friend;

你会找到一个特别的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他会让你相信人间有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to

open it.

他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

This is Forever Friendship.

这就是永远的友谊。

when you're down,

当你失意,

and the world seems dark and empty,

当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

suddenly seem bright and full.

你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused

times.

你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

If you turn and walk away,

你转身走开时,

Your forever friend follows,

真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

If you lose you way,

你迷失方向时,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章