有关理想的英语对话阅读

2017-06-06

难说理想有多高,难说真爱有多少,难论成败坏与好,抛掉忧愁和烦恼,其实伤心不必要,高兴就好!小编整理了有关理想的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关理想的英语对话一

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。

Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。

有关理想的英语对话二

Bob:

Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

每隔四年,世界上最优秀的运动员都从四面八方汇集到一起参加奥林匹克盛会。

Kate:

I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.

我认为赢得一枚金牌是每一个运动员的梦想。

Bob:

But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

但是他们必须为此年复一年地进行漫长而且常常是单一枯燥的训练。

Kate:

Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.

当然。付出这些艰辛的劳动之后,他们要到奥运赛场上同其他优秀的选手较量。

Bob:

Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.

除此之外,他们中的每一个人还不得不在他们成功的道路上克服许多困难。

Kate:

Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

对。成功的背后有太多的泪水和汗水。

有关理想的英语对话三

Jason:

What's your ideal job in the future?

你以后的理想工作是什么?

Classmate:

I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.

我想当一名会计。但是要拿到注册会计师的证书太难了。而且公司也要求有经验的会计。

Jason:

Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.

是的,经验是找工作的关键因素。既然现在我们没有太多的经验,我们就应该更加仔细和认真。

Classmate:

Yes. Jason, what about you?

对。那你呢?杰森。

Jason:

I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.

我想进外企,所以在毕业之前,我得提高我的英文水平。这是成功面试的一个关键因素。

Classmate:

Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.

是的,我也想去上一个注册会计师的培训班。然后我再去公司应聘一个普通的会计,在那里积累一些经验。

Jason:

That's a good strategy!

那是个不错的策略!

Classmate:

Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?

那你想一直在外企工作吗?

Jason:

No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.

不想,我只想在那里积累一些有用的经验。

Classmate:

So will you start your own business then?

那你将来会自己创业吗?

Jason:

Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.

嗯,你说对了。我想自己开公司。但是在那之前,一些社会经验和客户是非常必要的。

Classmate:

You are always smart!

你总是非常聪明!

Jason:

Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.

谢谢!到那个时候你也可以来我的公司。

Classmate:

Yeah.

是啊。

Jason:

You'll be my personal assistant.

你可以做我的私人助理。

Classmate:

Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.

私人助理?那我担心你恐怕请不起我。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章