关于英语笑话对话带翻译

2017-03-24

冷笑话是一种新兴的语言现象,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象。下面是小编带来的关于英语笑话对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于英语笑话对话带翻译篇一

A philosophy professor warned the classhe was going to give them a test.

一位哲学教授通知学生他要举行一场考试。

When the day came he entered the classroom,wordlessly placed his chair on the table and,turning to the blackboard, wrote,

考试那天,他走进教室,一言不发地把自己的椅子放到讲台上,然后转身在黑板上写道,

"Prove to me this chair does not exist."

“请向我证明这张椅子不存在。”

Most of the nervous studentbegan intently scribbling out long dissertations.

大多数学生很紧张,都开始专心地写他们的论文。

But one member of the class wrote down just two words,and then handed his paper to the teacher.

只有一个学生只写了两个单词就交卷了。

The professor had to smile when he read the student's answer:"What chair?"

当教授看到这个学生的答案时,不由微笑了,只见他写的是:“什么椅子啊?”

关于英语笑话对话带翻译篇二

A big burly man visited the pastor's homeand asked to see the minister's wife,a woman well known for her charitable impulses.

一个高大魁梧的男人到牧师家拜访,他要求会见牧师的妻子,这是一个以有着慈悲心肠而闻名的妇女。

"Madam," he said in a broken voice,"I wish to draw your attentionto the terrible plight of a poor family in this district.

男人用令人心碎的声音说,“夫人,我希望能引起您的注意的是,这个地区有一户人家现在生活特别困顿,

The father is dead, the mother is too ill to work,and the nine children are starving.

父亲死了,母亲也因重病无法工作,九个孩子都在挨饿。

They are about to be turned into the cold,empty streets unless someone pays their rent,which amounts to $400."

他们即将被赶到空荡荡的大街上,如果没有人为他们付400美元的房租的话。”

"How terrible!"

“这么糟糕!”

exclaimed the preacher's wife."May I ask who you are?"

牧师的妻子惊叫,“我能问问您是谁吗?”

The sympathetic visitor applied his handkerchief to his eyes."I'm the landlord." he sobbed.

这个富于同情心的访客用手绢拭着眼睛,啜泣着说:“我就是他们的房东。”

关于英语笑话对话带翻译篇三

An artist asked the gallery ownerif there had been any interestin his paintings currently on display.

一名艺术家问画廊老板,最近有没有人对他展出的画感兴趣。

"I've got good news and bad news,"owner replied.

“这有好消息和坏消息,”老板回答。

"The good news is thata gentleman inquired about your workand wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death.

“好消息是有一位先生咨询你的作品,他想知道在你死后你的画会不会升值。

When I told him it would,he bought all fifteen of your paintings.

我告诉他你的画会升值,他就把你的15幅画全都买走了。”

"That's wonderful!"the artist exclaimed,"What's the bad news?"

“真是太好了”,艺术家是喜形于色,“那坏消息是什么?”

With concern, the gallery owner replied,"The guy was your doctor."

带着关心的口吻,画廊老板回答,“买画的人是你的医生”。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章