机场接待英语对话

2017-01-05

想学习一些在机场接待人的常用英语口语吗?下面小编为大家带来机场接待英语对话,欢迎大家参考练习!

机场接待英语对话1:

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?

A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

A:How do you do?

A:你们好!

C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?

C:您好!张先生。

A:Let me help you with your luggage.

A:我来帮您拿行李吧!

B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

B:不了,我能行,谢谢。

A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?

A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.

A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

机场接待英语对话2:

A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?

A:你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?

B:Very well. What about you?

B:很好,你怎么样?

A:Not bad,tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。

B:That is so nice of you.

B:你们真是太好了。

A:How was your flight?

A:旅途怎么样?

B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.

B:总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。

A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.

A:您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。

C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?

C:您好,梁先生。

A:ls it your first visit to China?

A:这是您第一次来中国吧?

C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.

C:是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。

A:l hope you will have a nice stay in China.

A:希望您能在中国过得愉快。

C:Thank you, I am sure I will.

C:谢谢,我相信会的。

A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.

A:你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。

B:Great, thank you.

B:太好了,谢谢。

A:My pleasure.

A:很荣幸效劳。

机场接待英语对话3:

A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival.

A:马丁先生,我们到了。

B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much.

B:您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。

A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch.

A:我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。

B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days.

B:当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。

A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again.

A:我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。

B:Certainly. l'll be glad to.

B:当然,我很乐意。

A:lt's almost time to get aboard.

A:该登机了。

B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye!

B:是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见!

A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey!

A:再见!旅途愉快!

机场接待英语对话4:

A:l need a taxi to the airport.

A:我想叫辆出租车去机场.

B:lt is unnecessary. l'll see you off at the airport.

B:没有必要,我将去机场送你。

机场接待英语对话相关文章:

1.机场英语对话

2.机场英语情景对话

3.机场英语日常对话

4.外贸英语口语:接待客户用语

5.在机场的英语情景对话

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章