电影《恋恋笔记本》经典台词摘抄
影片《恋恋笔记本》是导演尼克·卡萨维茨2004年的一部爱情类影片。改编于美国小说家尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的同名小说,由莱恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麦克亚当斯等联袂出演。影片于2004年6月25日在美国上映。讲述一对青梅竹马在二次世界大战后历劫重逢,这段刻骨铭心的故事由一名天天来探望住在疗养院病人的老先生笔记本中娓娓道出,随着故事水落石出,显然这名躺在病床上的老太太就是故事中的女主角,而说故事者正是求婚的人
1,片头老年Noah说的开场白
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。
I've led a common life.过着普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分~
Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎样?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我们会每天都得面对这个问题