英语对话小故事加翻译

2017-05-07

随着我国经济发展和开放程度的加深,我国参与国际经济活动越来越频繁,英语作为国际上的通用语言与我们的生活越来越密切。小编精心收集了英语对话小故事加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

英语对话小故事加翻译篇1

Lily: Hi,Ann, why are you sitting here in a daze?

嗨,安,坐着发什么呆呢?

Ann: Oh,Lily,I am thinking about our boss’s plan.

哦,莉莉啊,我正在想老板的计划。

Lily: Are you for or against his idea?

你是同意还是反对他的主意?

Ann: In general, it is full of originality, but I think it is hard to carry out.

一般来说,他的主意很有创意,但我觉得很难实施。

Lily: I agree with you.Maybe we can make some advice to our boss.

我同意你的看法。或许我们可以给老板建议下。

Ann: Do you have good suggestion?

你有什么好建议吗?

Lily: I am not sure,but according to the plan, I have made some modifications.

我不确定这是不是好的建议,但我根据那个计划做了些修改。

Ann: OK,let us visit the boss.

好的,我们去见老板吧。

Lily: Wait, I just remember that our boss went to bussiness this morning.

等等,我刚想起老板早上出差了。

Ann: We can tell him through E-mail.

那我们就给他发邮件吧。

英语对话小故事加翻译篇2

Leo: Hi Lucy, are you pregnant?

露西,你怀孕了吗?

Lucy: No, why did you say that?

没有啊,为什么这么说?

Leo: Then why did you put on radiation protection clothes?

那你干吗穿防辐射服?

Lucy: Recently I always go to check in the machine room, so I put one the clothes to protect radiation.

我最近要去机房检查,防止辐射啊。

Leo: It is not enough.

这还不够。

Lucy: What do you mean?

什么意思?

Leo: You should learn from those female white-collar workers to wear radiation protection mask.

你应该学那些女白领一样,带上防辐射面罩。

Lucy: Oh my goodness, it is like in the gas experiments lab.

天啊,这搞的像毒气实验一样的。

Leo: While it is reasonable.

但是也不无道理啊。

Lucy: Yes, the radiation is everywhere.

是啊,辐射无处不在。

英语对话小故事加翻译篇3

Bob: What was that noise?

那是什么声音?

Tom: What?

什么?

Bob: I heard something.

我听见有什么声音。

Tom: Are you sure?

你确定?

Bob: Yes.It sounds like something drop on the ground.

是的。像是有什么东西掉地上了。

Tom: But I didn't hear anything.

但是我没听见什么啊。

Bob: Maybe I am too nervous.

可能是我太紧张了。

Tom: Wait.There must be something up there.I heard it this time.

等等。上面一定有什么东西在那。这次我听见了。

Bob: Yeah.Me too.

对。我也是。

Tom: I'll go and take a look right away.

我这就去看看。

英语对话小故事加翻译篇4

Lily: Ann, this is my marketing plan,here you are.

安,这是我的市场计划,给你看看。

Ann: OK,thanks. I have a look.

好的,谢谢。我看下。

Lily: Will you approve the proposal?

你同意我的计划吗?

Ann: Good job, it is a full of originality design.

漂亮,真是富有创意的设计。

Lily: Thank you.

谢谢!

Ann: Would you please sit down and tell me in details?

能坐下来详细给我讲讲吗?

Lily: I’d love to. Our products products have not yet in European market ,so it is almost a blank market. I think it is our opportunity to seize this market.

当然。在欧洲还没有我们这类产品,这方面几乎是一个空白市场,我想这是我们抢占市场的机会。

Ann: That is right, I agree with you.

对的,我同意。

Lily: When should we start to work?

那我们何时开始?

Ann: The sooner the better.

越快越好。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章